UU-S CS:GO Division is started!

Destroyer

Expansion is one of the main factors at being succesful, this is one of the few things that we will never forget about. By this reason, we decided to create a division for the most popular first person shooter game, CS:GO. What we expect to see is, spreading our name and making UU more known with the helps of successful players.

UU-S CS:GO Division will be led by Kh4ne who has been a member of UU-S for more than 6 months. You can add him via Steam to have tryout.

I'm sure that this is going to be asked so I'm answering it right here. Being a member of CS:GO Division will make you have UU-S loadout on ZAM

REQUIREMENTS

- Must be higher than Gold Nova 4, lower than Distinguished Master Guardian rank

- Having a good knowledge on maps such as Mirage, Cache, Dust 2.

- Having headset and microphone.

- Being good at using AWP, Scout.

• Upvote 2

We started the 1v1.

First map we started, i got the first kill, he couldn't respawn (shitty broken community map)

Second map we started, i got the first kill yet again and ofc he couldnt respawn (shitty community maps)

gg wp

• Upvote 2

Kinda overwhelming to see getting ironical implicitnesses from no-names. What is this self-confidence? like you are the motherfucking beast out there. You guys should start using such remarks when you are/get something really better.

I already have a csgo team in UU but k den if u say so.

You already started playing "the king" after Classixz's symbolic resignation. Since when UU became your own property? Shouldn't you use "we" instead of "I"? Besides that, title isn't "UU CSGO" and since UU-S is autonomous division of UU, can create its own divisions inside unless Classixz says the opposite. So again, I only obey the one who is actually in charge.

Anyways, since this topic is being treated as shit, it can be locked. If anyone is really interested, they can have a contact with the guy I mentioned.

• Upvote 6

I was just wondering if you guys were sniper oriented or what. I can't really play with you due to ping.

EDIT: btw, you should check out the jump-scout server on community servers.

Kinda overwhelming to see getting ironical implicitnesses from no-names. What is this self-confidence? like you are the motherfucking beast out there. You guys should start using such remarks when you are/get something really better.

You already started playing "the king" after Classixz's symbolic resignation. Since when UU became your own property? Shouldn't you use "we" instead of "I"? Besides that, title isn't "UU CSGO" and since UU-S is autonomous division of UU, can create its own divisions inside unless Classixz says the opposite. So again, I only obey the one who is actually in charge.

Anyways, since this topic is being treated as shit, it can be locked. If anyone is really interested, they can have a contact with the guy I mentioned.

I don't really know how to say this in a nice way, buy, you are a complete asshole and dont mention a moron if you think I am playing boss, I said I created UU CSGO because I did, the members are only me and uvenus so far, and btw I created it when Classixz still was around. And ofc you can have your own team, I meant with the stuff I typed that maybe go together as one team.

I got Classixz permission while we were talking in teamspeak.

So please destroyer stop crying and bitching.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

And one thing that is bugging me, how, how can you possibly think I am playing king after classixz "left"?

like I haven't done ANY changes to Undead Uprising what so ever, since classixz reasigned so how can you even think I am playing what you call "king of UU"?

• Upvote 1

Not that this is a huge concern for me, but why would it make sense that the players must be a certain rank? I know you want elite players but what if someone is really good at sniping, but has a shitty rank? Thats all, quick question. Thanks for a future response.