Wizard Roll The Dice

zalipolo

A lot of the time when you use Roll The Dice you get absolutely nothing with no message. I have no clue to if this is part of Roll the Dice but i feel like if it is it should say something along the lines of haha your luck has hit 0 or something like that

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A lot of the time when you use Roll The Dice you get absolutely nothing with no message.

I also have the same issue as Zali. The thing is, i'm not sure if that's one of the chances you get with using it. Can someone clarify if you have a chance at nothing. And if so, I feel like you should have something that pops up saying You Receive Nothing(or something). Because I talked to several people today saying they dont want to use it because of that...and if people do start using wizard....no more forcefield.....so gg

No no, I would have to agree. I personally use wizard class a lot since I am a "stacker" and I have experienced something like that. I dont remember what it exactly says but to me that is not the big issue. I mean even if there is an issue, that could simply be fixed for 1.8. But I am glad you mentioned this topic. Because I suggest we add some new stuff for the Role The Dice in wizzard class. Maybe more luck? and a few new stuff would be awesome.

Classixz if you think this is a good idea, please make it happen for 1.8 :). I mean a few new things wouldnt harm at all, and instead it would encourage more people to use the wizard class. Thanks. 

• Upvote 1

If there is an Admin ingame u can teleport him to your spot after a lucky role :3
Nah jk, there's a few good things like:

-Getting a China lake
-Call a chopper gunner
-Another chance of teleporting
-Get Bowei Ballistics O.o
-Adapt for 10-15 seconds
-Get a random weapen from the Awesome weapens shop

• Upvote 2

If there is an Admin ingame u can teleport him to your spot after a lucky role :3

-Getting a China lake

-Call a chopper gunner

-Adapt for 10-15 seconds

Last one is already in roll the dice? but ye good ideas

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

it is meant to be 1 of the rolls, I agree it should say something along the lines of u getting fucked

but since this topic is here lets talk about more things that could be put in roll the dice:3

edit: ye wat pat said^

So I know how you can randomly get a wonderwaffle, or 2000 points. So why not add a few more options in like a Ray Gun, or China Lake.

You could also have it to give you all the perks. I know one takes them away, so why not add one to get them all. Also, there is another bug where if you get the *Lose all perks* you cant rebuy them, which kinda kills the vibe if your running around :D Also maybe add in ballistic bowie or sickle ballistic for a more running around approach. I'd love to run with Wizard, it would be a lot of fun.

Bad things : Lose all points

Teleported near zombies :D

Jump scare(this would be epic): A funny or scary picture pops up :D

Slowness for 10 seconds

No ammo(This may be in alreayd)

• Upvote 1

-Getting a China lake

-Call a chopper gunner

-Adapt for 10-15 seconds

Chopper gunner 2 OP pls no :)

• Upvote 1

Also, there is another bug where if you get the *Lose all perks* you cant rebuy them, which kinda kills the vibe if your running around :D

Bad things : Lose all points

Teleported near zombies :D

Jump scare(this would be epic): A funny or scary picture pops up :D

Slowness for 10 seconds

No ammo(This may be in alreayd)

I've encountered the same bug mudder. You aren't the only one so don't feel like you're alone.

We currently have lose all points and no ammo in roll the dice so yeah.

As for the jump scare idea I'm not really liking it. I mean there are kids (yes I said kids) who play ZAM and if they choose Wizard and encounter these jump scares they will get scared and have nightmares. I can see your point since you're practically trying to get the kids to stop playing ZAM but if that happens then the servers will be empty. Are you trying to do that?

I like the teleportation and slowness idea but then people might rage in-game and tell us (the community) to get rid of it. But the point of Roll the Dice contains good and bad stuff. So, if you are going to complain about Roll the Dice then don't use Wizard or Roll the Dice (that is if you decide to use Wizard that round).

• Upvote 1

I've encountered the same bug mudder. You aren't the only one so don't feel like you're alone.

We currently have lose all points and no ammo in roll the dice so yeah.

As for the jump scare idea I'm not really liking it. I mean there are kids (yes I said kids) who play ZAM and if they choose Wizard and encounter these jump scares they will get scared and have nightmares. I can see your point since you're practically trying to get the kids to stop playing ZAM but if that happens then the servers will be empty. Are you trying to do that?

I like the teleportation and slowness idea but then people might rage in-game and tell us (the community) to get rid of it. But the point of Roll the Dice contains good and bad stuff. So, if you are going to complain about Roll the Dice then don't use Wizard or Roll the Dice (that is if you decide to use Wizard that round).

Believe it or not, I like it when i lose all perks, I mean sometimes. Because I like the game to be challenging, that is WHY I usually just pick role da dice. Because I am in middle oF knifing I lose my speedo perk, NOW IM LIKE WTF then i Jump and i lunge and run. That is what makes the wizzard fun! then I buy speedo, "oh not points, well im fucked gg"