UU-K Update!

Bloody

Hello UndeadUprising,

in this threat you will find all updates...

Threat? e.e

because they don't play BO/ZAM anymore, so they don't represent shit.

I) We do play, just very rarely.

II) "They don't represent shit." is a somewhat harsh way of putting it.

Since UU-K also represent UU, you need to be mature and know how to behave, I think with 14 years you should also be able to speak English.

This is so controversial. You're basically saying: "Being 14 years old is the age at which you start knowing your English.". Just like with maturity, there should be no age gate. Staff of UU-K should be able to determine whether or not someone is competent enough to be in UU-K.

Clan Hopping:

When you joined UU-K and you leave us for UU-S, you are not allowed to join UU-K back again.

You can't be in UU-K and UU-S at the same time. You need to decide for one of them.

Yeah, don't pull a mu _ _ er (some will know).

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Weapons, Perks, etc.:

- MSMC (Supressor)

- M1911 (Supressor)

- Golden Desert Eagle

- Tomahawks

- Normal Knife (500 DMG)

Oh yeah, those are some nice perks. Let's go over them again.

MSMC? No perks here

M1911? None here either

Deagle? Nope

Tomahawk's? Nah

Normal Knife 500 dmg? Cool but still not a perk.

What were the perks again?

• Upvote 2

Weapons, Perks, etc.:
- MSMC (Supressor)
- M1911 (Supressor)
- Golden Desert Eagle
- Tomahawks
- Normal Knife (500 DMG)

Oh yeah, those are some nice perks. Let's go over them again.

MSMC? No perks here
M1911? None here either
Deagle? Nope
Tomahawk's? Nah
Normal Knife 500 dmg? Cool but still not a perk.

What were the perks again?

Classixz is working on something which protect us against bomber zombies. That will be a perk.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Normal knife is not OP, so 500 for that would be great. Maybe after you get 10 KNIFE kill streaks you automatically get 500 DMG knife? 

You will spawn with the 500 DMG normal knife, you will get something else for a 10 knife killstreak. 

• Downvote 1

Firstly, sorry for double posting. Secondly, hey everyone I just hopped on to see how everything was going and just going through my updates etc. I apologiese for being inactive and I'm sorry no one heard from me. Sadly I was kicked from UU-K but I guess my time has come.

• Founder

Clan Hopping:

When you joined UU-K and you leave us for UU-S, you are not allowed to join UU-K back again.

You can't be in UU-K and UU-S at the same time. You need to decide for one of them.

I'd rather have free clan hopping inside UU, other than they just hop around clans outside of us.

• Upvote 1

Firstly, sorry for double posting. Secondly, hey everyone I just hopped on to see how everything was going and just going through my updates etc. I apologiese for being inactive and I'm sorry no one heard from me. Sadly I was kicked from UU-K but I guess my time has come.

If you start playing BO/ZAM regulary again we will see if you can join back in UU-K.

me clan hopper im in uu and uuk omg i have to quit  :(

I've never said that you can't be in UU and UU-K at the same time. 
Maybe you understood it wrong, so I'll try to explain it again:
You can be in UU and UU-K at the same time.
When you joined UU-K and leave us for UU-S, you won't be able to join back in UU-K. 
I've never said anything about UU have I?

I'd rather have free clan hopping inside UU, other than they just hop around clans outside of us.

I can remember that you said, that you don't want them to be in two clans (UU-K and UU-S) at the same time.

Since I'm the leader of UU-K and I've experienced how it is, if somebody of your clan leaves you to join the other one, I don't want that you are like: Hmm today I'd like to be in UU-S and tomorrow I'll change to UU-K and in one week I'll join UU-S again.

If you are "Clan hoppng" you treat us like we are nothing and you can do whatever the fuck you want. I'm kind of serious about that Clan hopping, since I want loyal members, who like and represent the clan they're in and members who I can trust.

I know that we all represent UU, but still we are different Sub-Divisoins of UndeadUprising.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I already wanted to post this a week ago, but I was on holidays, so I didn't have time to do it. 

So basicly we've got some new testers / recruiters for UU-K, I already mentioned the reason for this in the Q&A section.

Since I'm kind of busy in the last weeks, I am using the time I can play PC games, most likely with playing ZAM. So I apologize that I didn't do my job as a Recruiter of UU-K that well. We/I am searching for a new EU-Recruiter for UU-K right now.

[Only matters for EU applicants.]

EU: Bloody, NoWay

US: Fluffl Puff, TheOnePatriot

My ambition in this is, that the applicants don't have to wait so long for a tryout anymore, that if one recruiter is unavailable we can contact the other one.

Also we've got a new UU-K member, congratz to Faith!!

He finally wanted to join us :<

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

@Bloody 

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! 

15+ people needing to be tested by only one Flutter is a tad difficult. You saved me from overheating. Thank's man!

• Upvote 2