Re: Report on a UU member

viirus_iquickz

Ban  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should Wildey get banned for this?

• Yes, Naughty Camper.
    • No, just ignore the whole thing like it never happened.
    • Can't decide to vote yes or no then you are considered "neutral."

You guys might be wondering what this is about, who got reported and why. Well, I am here to talk to you guys about it. 

What

Well, I try to tell you as much as I can but maybe these screenshots and the report will explain the rest. This mainly focuses on those (individuals) who are in the UU clan but there's only 1 UU member being reported and you guys will see who it is.

WHO

Here's the report for those who can view it.

http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/topic/4861-uu-camping-as-zombie-not-playing-obj/

For those who can't view the report I'll show you guys the screenshots.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=484420743

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=484420528

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=484420662

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=484420393

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=484420249

You guys will know who the suspect is after viewing the report, screenshots and the suspect's name is in the poll so yeah.

WHY

I guess this person (banished noodle aka Boondock) really wants him banned for something that this UU member did to him. I made this topic because I wasn't really sure what I should do to this UU member. Should I ban him or Should I not ban him? Then I thought why not create (make) a topic about it and see what you guys think we should do to this UU member.

Now, I'd like to hear your guys opinion on this. 

• Upvote 1

Not playing objective and camping as zombie might be atleast 4 day ban.

Why would you even put "ignore" option when its obvious he broke rules? Cause he is UU member? You wont decide long if it was regular player. 

• Upvote 2

Not enough proof I would say, this shows he wasnt moving for like 4 seconds, he could have had 50 deaths then type 2 someone on someone on steam and then survivor comes, probably not tho, but more proof plz

• Upvote 3

But he was still atleast camping/waiting for survivor to come. I dont mind if i get killed by camper cause sometimes its like griggz said he could have type something and meanwhile survivor could have come but community has started to crying about campers wanting them to be punished so Wildey should be banned too since screens are showing he was hiding. Anyway if it would be up to me i would delete this rule you should check campspot before you start cading.

actually the banished noodle reportedarrow-10x10.png wildey for camping as zombie but he doesnt report himself for camping as zombie.everytime he is first and one zombie he camp and ussually  kills me beacuse i am the only one running around. i think wildey doesnt deserve a ban but giv both of them a warning about doing it.i dont have proof about noodle caping but belive me if i would record in 2x speed noodle camping as zombe the video wpuld be 1 hour long so yeah. dont ban just give warnings

ps:maybe wildey was afk and saw the guy and just knifed him....

and one more thing:i think admins should care about the guys that constantly rage quit and camp as zombie and not play obj.... some of those guys are mateusz(everytime he gets first  zombie or when he dies he rq) than rakieta(rq always and camp as zombie) and some other guys that are really anoying in servers and constanty break rules...

actually the banished noodle reported wildey for camping as zombie but he doesnt report himself for camping as zombie.everytime he is first and one zombie he camp and ussually  kills me beacuse i am the only one running around. i think wildey doesnt deserve a ban but giv both of them a warning about doing it.i dont have proof about noodle caping but belive me if i would record in 2x speed noodle camping as zombe the video wpuld be 1 hour long so yeah. dont ban just give warnings

ps:maybe wildey was afk and saw the guy and just knifed him....

Would you report yourself for camping?, Thats the real question.

I did camp and I should get banned but I did this to teach you a lesson... you always use get a bunch of points save your wizard and do some OP ass thing so I saw your mark and knew you were doing this.. how would you feel if you were a noob trying to kill a mvp thinking omg im gonna do it then he teleports and rapes everyone the exact same time EVERY SINGE GAME I think of it as a noobish and unfair way to play so I thought if you wanna play unfair I will play unfair so go ahead someone ban me

Whether you like what I'm about to say or not, it's the truth and it does abide some of the ZAM rules, but it's for the sake of all players who could use some improving.

ZAM has a specific set of rules which, if you follow, you're fine off. Everyone is allowed to play as they please, but - let's face it, when someone says: "I'm fine off playing how I play right now, I don't need to improve, I'm just fine.", they're bullshitting so har. I'm not talking about the people that repetitively do the same stuff (although this post is about them too), I'm talking about the people that know they could do better - the people that get under 20 zombie kills each game, and spend a good portion of the game playing as a zombie (unless the zombies manage to kill all of the humans quickly).

So, as much as the staff team looks out to help players when they ask for something via in-game chat or voice-chat, or ask to camp with them at times, and far more, they also push the players and make them do harder stuff to see if they can survive. I'm primarily talking about indy here. indy knows what I mean.

Then there's also the stuff the staff team does to get the players out of their 24/7 chain of habits. Like the time when indy ended the game on Villa because about 12 or so humans camped in one single spot which can be covered by a single length of a barricade, and half of them had AA-12s (and caused MyXa to rage his tits off). So, I learned from that too. I did the exact same thing 2 or 3 times when I still had my administrator rank, all because of the same reason.

I'm not sure exactly how often the guy Wildey killed goes where he went, but I'm gonna stay neutral on this one because of everything I just said. Furthermore, if someone ever does something like this to you, before you rage your tits off, start soaking your floor in tears of agony and despair (I should write a book), think to yourself: "Why would this guy do this to me?". And no, the answer is not cuz he hates you.

In a way, the staff team has always looked past some of the rules to help players out (long-term) and get them off their boring-ass daily dose of nothingness. Say what you want, but this is all 100% correct.

I've never known Wildey to need to camp on anyone. I believe him when he says this was more about teaching that person a lesson.

I don't think bringing this to public vote is necessary or helpful in any way. Most will read the initial post and say "Camping is wrong". The people that are more thoughtful and actually know Wildey will consider that this is a person who I've only seen camping as a Survivor a small handful of times, and I've never seen him run into a issue as a zombie that would make him camp to be malicious. I think we should trust Wildey's judgement. Is what he did right? Probably not, no. But he did it to prove a point to this player.

I respect that.

• Upvote 3

Well like Ramsy said he does this every game he is so predictable and I wanted to teach him a lesson and not let all the new people have to sit another 10 minutes of the game and make them leave because they think its total bs. so I decided after I killed all the other zombies and he was the last one I would run up where I KNEW he would be and wait for him to teleport there. If he did this every 3-5 games I wouldn't have done this but if you do this every game its in a lot of ways kinda unfair of a game strategy just because he takes the easiest spots on the map. Even if I get banned I think this was 100% necessary because lets face it if you all were noobs would you wanna get camped on 24/7....

• Upvote 1

And what would u expect from him if he has 250 ping to play like Indy? You can camp whenever you want as long as you arent glitching and i dont see problem in killing someone in p cade spot. You admitted that you was camping so you have to be banned cause thats exactly what would have happen to any other player even if he tried to "give someone a lesson". 

Nah, I'd look that sucka up and notice him in no more than 5 seconds flat. 

But in all realness, you kind of have to kill a nube move, with a nube move. Fight fire with fire so to speak. As long as he wasn't there the entire time, than meh. If he was there the whole time, I'm gonna have to teach him a lesson in a private match. NO CAMPING WILDEY! Naughty camper..

Or get rid of the zombies can't camp rule so it's even a more scarier mod? Who know's, might make it more creepy not knowing what type of zombie is lurking around the corner STONER!