Banned for rage quitting

BuSteRx

I was playing today at 3am and i was really sleepy, i survived a bit and then got infected, needless to say that everyone would keep up as long as they can when they are humans and then when they get infected they dont really care. anyway i'm not requesting to remove the ban but i just want to post this so you know why i "Rage Quited" i was just really sleepy.

I was the admin who banned you. I was viewing the "Notice List" yesterday and banned a few people for rage quitting.

19920 BuSteRx Thursday, 30/07/2015 (18:36) rq2 AlaPouLKa

BuSteRx

TempBan Saturday, 01/08/2015 (03:43) Sunday, 02/08/2015 (03:43) RQ as zombie is NOT allowed! [Noticed] (by Viirus) - Ban expires 02-08-15 03:08. ViiRuS_iQuicKZ

AlaPouLKa noticed you for "rq2" (abbreviation) for Rage Quit for 2 days. I then checked to see if it was accurate and it was. You left the game when there were 10 humans and 8 zombies. So, I banned you for 1 day and your ban will expire pretty soon.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Director of Administration

Well, not his fault that ZAM is boring as shit. I get sleepy too, also left.

fucker:----) 

because you are not the one who care about community, you are just bitching here and annoying every topic .