Here's Gunter!

Gunter

Actually, sorry about what I said. I'll admit, I don't like Homosexuals too much but I can adapt. But one question, are you one of those guys that makes your voice really high pitched and girly?

Actually, sorry about what I said. I'll admit, I don't like Homosexuals too much but I can adapt. But one question, are you one of those guys that makes your voice really high pitched and girly

Poor guy was Castrated 

:D Heyo Gunt!

We favor the same flavor of Popsicle, so that's neat.

Also welcome to UU! The more the better, and the better the happier! Hope you enjoy the community!

We do? You must have good taste then.. 

Thanks! :D

• Upvote 1

Actually, sorry about what I said. I'll admit, I don't like Homosexuals too much but I can adapt. But one question, are you one of those guys that makes your voice really high pitched and girly?

No. I don't do that. -._.- 

And I didn't read your comment so no offense taken.. I guess..

Good good, you will never see the comment. Also I will appreciate you as long as you never make your voice high pitched.

Thats good. But I suggest that you stop throwing ''as long as you dont do this'' around since you don't know whether somone will be offended or not <.<

No. I don't do that. -._.- 

And I didn't read your comment so no offense taken.. I guess..

....and why do i hear a girl screaming before 15 zombies rapes u?? ill admit that its kinda funny but the first time i thought it was moon bear

Lol

• Upvote 3

Why would someone even wan't a diffrent flavour?? -._.-

I think your not gay. Indy told you to act gay and be a faggit just so you would get attention. We need proof that your a faggit like a picture of you and your boyfriend. Show me the proof that you really like dick.

• Downvote 1

I already told you I don't like Homosexuals that much, so I could care less if what I said offended someone. I'm trying to be a nice person for once and assume that you it least act like the way every normal guy should.

I already told you I don't like Homosexuals that much, so I could care less if what I said offended someone. I'm trying to be a nice person for once and assume that you it least act like the way every normal guy should.

I'm as single as a fucking pineapple but maybe I can find a pic of me being kissed by a guy I used to date but no.

I have nothing to prove to you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...