Clan War : UU-S 4 - 0 WoS

horky*

Heiooo guyz, yes its not Destroyer writing.

yesterday and today we made a clanwar with this new clan WoS(Winner Of Sniper)

Its better to forget the first war because the oppenents were not ready and some didnt even have L96.

today they seemed prepared.

We won all the 16 rounds

Here there are the roosters of booth teams:

UU-S

Horky - Italy

Dismay - Netherlands

Liike - Germany

MaGiiC - Jordan

WoS

Zamega21 - Italy

McPaniek - Netherlands

Capitan Prince - Slovenia

Brody - Italy

SCREENSHOTS:

Nuketown:

http://i.imgur.com/z55Hbt5.jpg

Firing Range:

http://i.imgur.com/J92of4A.jpg

Summit:

http://i.imgur.com/HUSywZC.jpg

Nuketown:

http://i.imgur.com/Bd7H5Ys.jpg

• Upvote 7

I would love to see Savannah and Royal playing in the next clan war since they haven't made their debut yet. Also, don't pick anyone from A Team for next match because I want to see how capable B Team is.

like i told u... i wanted this too. I found ppl from A team already in without any invite, i could tell them to dont partecipate but from all the stuff that happened to WoS they seemed organizated and ready so i said it will be for the nex time

I'm pretty sure anyone would win this game :>

McPaniek..... xd isn't that the kid who always rage quits and glitches and just cries in ZAM? xdddd

That's not how it works Griggzie. Underestimating your opponent isn't a good option when you aren't on the top of ladder. You should remember the MeSu match that you played for UUS last year with squad containing indy and jack. I guess you know what happened, MeSu won it 3-1 :) They weren't much better than WoS. In fact, WoS might be better. So, It's not something that "anyone" can handle.

Anyways, I don't want to start a conflict with you again but please show some respect to my men.

That's not how it works Griggzie. Underestimating your opponent isn't a good option when you aren't on the top of ladder. You should remember the MeSu match that you played for UUS last year with squad containing indy and jack. I guess you know what happened, MeSu won it 3-1 :) They weren't much better than WoS. In fact, WoS might be better. So, It's not something that "anyone" can handle.

Anyways, I don't want to start a conflict with you again but please show some respect to my men.

fight fight fight xd

• Upvote 1

I haven't played any game with UU-S vs MeSu. However we were joking around and then did a 3vs3 with MeSu and I would say that it was UU vs MeSu since the mayority wasnt UU-S members and we all were UU members with the tag on so I can't rly see how u call that UU-S? ._. However if you want to have a 4th lost in UU-S I guess you can write it up? xd and we were all messing around, neither MeSu or me, jack or indy was try harding, well indy try harded sometimes :> but anyways.

And since when have you joined WoS?

I said any1 could prolly beat WoS as a joke cuz well obvious reasons, and you say show respect to my men? Now that, doesn't make sense... UU-S is your team destroyer, I have respect for them. And if you don't want to start a conflict, well don't start one, I bet you just say you don't want a conflict when infact you want one. GG.

I haven't played any game with UU-S vs MeSu. However we were joking around and then did a 3vs3 with MeSu and I would say that it was UU vs MeSu since the mayority wasnt UU-S members and we all were UU members with the tag on so I can't rly see how u call that UU-S? ._. However if you want to have a 4th lost in UU-S I guess you can write it up? xd and we were all messing around, neither MeSu or me, jack or indy was try harding, well indy try harded sometimes :> but anyways.

And since when have you joined WoS?

I said any1 could prolly beat WoS as a joke cuz well obvious reasons, and you say show respect to my men? Now that, doesn't make sense... UU-S is your team destroyer, I have respect for them. And if you don't want to start a conflict, well don't start one, I bet you just say you don't want a conflict when infact you want one. GG.

Well, fuck indy then I guess. He told me that you guys played as UUS that time. Also, what I meant by saying show some respect to my men, is that don't treat them like they aren't special, anyone can do whatever they did. But yeah, I kinda took it serious so It's my bad ^^

Well, fuck indy then I guess. He told me that you guys played as UUS that time. Also, what I meant by saying show some respect to my men, is that don't treat them like they aren't special, anyone can do whatever they did. But yeah, I kinda took it serious so It's my bad ^^

but they are not special xd just because they can qs doesnt mean their fucking csi xd

• Upvote 1