Ban :c

Fantik

you didnt played on 2 different maps as zombis you just standing afk in a corner and do nothing and you didnt dropped out of the game. Thats why i warned you ingame but no reactions from your side .. so thats why the ban for no objective as zombie and btw in these 2 maps when it started you was there and playing like all other player there you had no problems with your pc or errors ....

• Upvote 1

Well thats how ban appeal should look its pitty that time isnt well readable but i believe its 15:40 and ban was issued on 15:43. He also tried to rejoin after 5 mins cause he got ragequit logs where it says that he played as zombie only for 3 and 4 secs so he got kicked cause of ban and there isnt any warning from you platt for not playing objective therefore unbanned.

• Upvote 5

well maybe my warnings was to late cos map restart or maprotate or i forgot it can be ... but anyway he didnt play as zombie and thats fact for what and why should i ban him for not objective than ? Thanks braby that you looked into echelon and helped fantik i was busy there on this day and saw alot ppl not playing as zomb.But fantik needs to fix his pc/steam problem or otherwise he gets ban for rq (some1 noticed him alrdy in echelon)