A New "UZM" Server

viirus_iquickz

Well, Adeus a good friend made a new zombies server on black ops. It's called UndeadsZombieMod, and it is hella awesome. The first time I played on this server it was awesome. But still we are working on putting on more stuff on this Mod. This would be a great opportunity if those who are banned to play this one, and those who aren't banned can come for the fun of it. So leave your comments below if you would love to join this new zombies server. It's like the same as ZAM, but a little bit different of a gameplay is what I'm saying. So yeah all I gotta say and I hope that we could have a lot of people try this server out. As always have an awesome day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

• Founder

Don't make a server with it without our permissions. As UZM is still a part of Undead Uprising and will be. going to chaning it? You can change it as long as we will have our old credits there and maybe "Originally made by KEX from UndeadUprising.net". As long as we are happy with it we can support this (We are not making a server for you, your $$$ will go for that.) and help you out.

• Upvote 2

Because you have purposefully created a mod in direct competition with ZAM. Do you know how much money a server costs?

$1 per slot. For a 12v12 server, that's $24 a month...and for two servers, in just one year it's almost $600.

Yeah I know how much a server is because me and my cousin used to have one. Adeus purposefully created this mod causing him to be the creator of it Not me!

• Founder

Yeah I know how much a server is because me and my cousin used to have one. Adeus purposefully created this mod causing him to be the creator of it Not me!

He did not make this mod. If it is UZM its UZM. He hosted it for me, and its no difference from original UZM

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...