Sign in to follow this  
Frupiss

GFX shit

14 posts in this topic

Sometimes I can't tell if you are kidding, or are trying to start an argument...  @ViiRuS_iQuicKZ

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sometimes I can't tell if you are kidding, or are trying to start an argument...  @ViiRuS_iQuicKZ

after all does months of trying to figure out the nature of viirus, i finally discovered that hes suffer of the terrible desease: *attention whore*

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

And yet you once told me that the GFXers here suck.

Seems cool m8.

thank you.. )

Dude I'll be dead honest and this is coming from an old graphic designer myself. I was expecting to click on the image and it be complete crap. Usually that is the expectation for most people when they start a topic about their gfx when no one has really heard of their work before or heard of the person before. This is the first I'm hearing of you but when I clicked on it I was actually pretty impressed. It's not often you meet decent Graphic Designers on these forums. Never judge a book by the cover. Good job man! Really liked the ReeperX effect too :D and if you don't know me I'm the one who made the old banner which is currently on your YouTube channel lol although I hate the giant text on it. Anyways if you have a portfolio of any other work, I would like to check it out!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1