banned as usally

olabais

yestarday i was playing for a while i got 999 in ping and i leaved the game as human not as zombie and i srly did got banned for 999 in ping and leave no zombie did not kill me  wtf?  but i did get banned for rq when i leaved as human ? but am honeslty that i did not rq as zombie when i leaved the game i was still human

05/10/2015 (22:33) : xXxolabais94xXx (rq1): Players: 9, Zombies: 7, Survivors: 2

As you can see, you DID come up on the Rage Quit log, which is why AlaPouLKa gave you a Notice for RQ. Viirus followed that up with a 1 day ban, which he was certainly entitled to do. If Viirus approves, I will lift the ban. I'd hope you would know that in the event that a staff member isn't on the server, we still have a full record of the players that rage quit.

That said, I have nothing against lifting it but you will need to convince Viirus as he was the acting admin for the ban.

Thanks,

Kevin

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes iknow thanks :) but i dont understand that when i leaved the game i was still human and when i leaved the game in 999 i did not see any zombies behinde me or front of me and i was not a zombie that round and nobody killed me when i got the 999 Ping yes i leaved the game as human not as zombie

Well, most likely you were killed right away when you started lagging. You cant see because your lagging and your still in the game for a few seconds. If what your saying is true. What you should do, when you get a 999 ping return asap (since it was a notice) you could have asked AlaPouLKa to make another notice for removing your ignoring your previous notice. 

[] TempBan Tuesday, 06/10/2015 (01:04) Wednesday, 07/10/2015 (01:04) RQ as zombie is NOT allowed! [Noticed] (by Viirus) - Ban expires 07-10-15 01:10. ViiRuS_iQuicKZ []

Notice Monday, 05/10/2015 (23:13) Monday, 05/10/2015 (23:13) rq2  AlaPouLKa

05/10/2015 (22:33) : xXxolabais94xXx (rq1): Players: 9, Zombies: 7, Survivors: 2

Everything has been settled I guess BUT I'll unban you I guess. -.- 

Whenever I have played with you, I've never seen you lag. This seems suspicious to me.  :confused:

hehe virus i did buy new router on monday i started it up i and installed it but after few rounds i got 999 in ping and dont know why i usally dont have 999 in ping and did not rq as zombie i was a human when i leaved the game wierd that console did say i rq as human x)