New Class??

BrEn!

Well I have been thinking dearly about how much some people love m&s (mustang and Sally). I made this post for a possible new class. I was thinking something along the lines of an explosives class. (Or in Indys words a pyromaniac class, Griggs knows what I mean.)

So far I have thought of a couple things to be included

1- Mustang and Sally can be sold at the price of 2000 (500 off)

2- Flak Jacket can be sold at 1500

Now you may be wondering why flak jacket, this is for those times when you kill yourself. It's costing a lot but I think it is worth it. If too op could even raise the price.

3- Maybe a perk in which you can have 3 buy able c4 in special items, and another lot of 3 in class.

4- Scavenger perk for 750-1000. Now I understand you can get from ts3 but for those who for some reason don't use it, it can be available. I just think that when your running especially for me and how long it takes from 4 to actually enter the shop that it might help. When your running and you are out of ammo it takes a long time to be able to buy it and it's kinda a pain. It just means that you will be able to get ammo without having to constantly take 5 seconds.

The fourth item could be changed as the scavenger might be preferred as an only ts reward. I haven't yet come up with anything else instead but I'd love suggestions.

• Upvote 2

I'd totally use that class actually... especially if instead of C4 it was DSR-50 or Random Weapon

Just use the Scout Class get 500 points and you got yourself a DSR-50. You can also get yourself 700 points go to the weapons shop and buy a random weapon.

BrEn, it seems like a good idea but maybe a few adjustments to it. When I think of the word pyromaniac it makes me think about the word Pyro. If you have played Team Fortress 2 then you'd understand the same concept.

Pyromaniac:

Item #1: Mustang and Sally - 2000-2500. But the Mustang and Sally is actually 3000 so you're saving yourself 500 to 1000 points.

Item #2: Flak Jacket - 1000-1500. I don't really see people use flak jacket as a zombie nowadays cuz I don't really see any people in-game getting those awesome weapons (expert weapons) which cost lots of points.

Item #3: Flamethrower - 2000. Playing as the Pyro on TF2 you have yourself a flamethrower. It's also in the experts weapons section. But the thing is, I don't see any people use the flamethrower nowadays unless we change its damage and maybe its radius?

Item #4: Was thinking of adding a shotgun that hasn't been added to the mod. And yes you guys might comment below being like "teh mod cant handle any more weapons."

Extras (if you guys don't seem this is a really good idea):

Item #1 (Extra): Instead of the Mustang and Sally, we could maybe use other "explosive stuff." Other explosive stuff such as a type of lethal, and maybe a weapon (besides the Mustang and Sally) that has an explosive effect on it.

That should be about everything.

Just use the Scout Class get 500 points and you got yourself a DSR-50. You can also get yourself 700 points go to the weapons shop and buy a random weapon.

BrEn, it seems like a good idea but maybe a few adjustments to it. When I think of the word pyromaniac it makes me think about the word Pyro. If you have played Team Fortress 2 then you'd understand the same concept.

Pyromaniac:

Item #1: Mustang and Sally - 2000-2500. But the Mustang and Sally is actually 3000 so you're saving yourself 500 to 1000 points.

Item #2: Flak Jacket - 1000-1500. I don't really see people use flak jacket as a zombie nowadays cuz I don't really see any people in-game getting those awesome weapons (expert weapons) which cost lots of points.

Item #3: Flamethrower - 2000. Playing as the Pyro on TF2 you have yourself a flamethrower. It's also in the experts weapons section. But the thing is, I don't see any people use the flamethrower nowadays unless we change its damage and maybe its radius?

Item #4: Was thinking of adding a shotgun that hasn't been added to the mod. And yes you guys might comment below being like "teh mod cant handle any more weapons."

Extras (if you guys don't seem this is a really good idea):

Item #1 (Extra): Instead of the Mustang and Sally, we could maybe use other "explosive stuff." Other explosive stuff such as a type of lethal, and maybe a weapon (besides the Mustang and Sally) that has an explosive effect on it.

That should be about everything.

Ill link a video as to why i said pyromaniac.

as you can see indys video says pyromaniac when he used m and s. I just thought adding it would be funny. the name of it would be from tf2 demoman?