Brebe's gameplay video

Brebe

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys it's Brebe and sorry for i was late uplode the video Cuz my PC is not worked well.

Anyway New video! HAve fun I hope all guys enjoy my video. Like a comment and DoN't forget subscribe!!!!

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hey New video.
This is ZAM LiVE im not good at English But i tried best.

I hope all guys enjoy this video.

Thank you for wathcing!! I hope enjoy this video.
I don't know why FazeHD is die before we camp.
But GG.
If you enjoy this video please subscribe me.
Like and comment.! If u tried it. I call you i'll say I LOVE YOU3

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys NEW VIDEO

And my first ZAM funny moments I hope all guys enjoy!

Thank you for watching my stup.. Video!

If you enjoy my video Like(don't dislike :P) and comment. Don't forget Suscribe pls I'm going to say to you I LOVE YOU!

Edited by Brebe
  • Upvote 3

Hi It's Brebe. This video is gameplay on EU part  II
part I is camping but this video is knifeing and running.
I hope all guys enjoy this video.If you enjoy my video Like(don't dislike :P) and comment.Don't forget  Subscribe pls I'm going to say to you I LOVE YOU!

gg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Helloo guys.
 New video!! It's Brebe. This video is Playing with my friend.
Camping with Fread(BTCSLAPPER) and Nekro and Remix
I hope all guys enjoy this video.If you enjoy my video Like(don't dislike :P) and comment.Don't forget Subscribe plz I'm going to say to you I LOVE YOU!

Please tell me if you want to take part in my video→http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197992583279/

My game name is Brebe. if you want add me as a friend!

Edited by Brebe
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys it's Brebe. Funny moments/
Only dump clip but you can enjoy this ;)

I hope all guys enjoy this video.If you enjoy my video Like(don't dislike :P) and comment.Don't forget Subscribe pls I'm going to say to you I LOVE YOU!

Please say if you want to be reflected on my animation→http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76...

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Yo guys New video!

And Come back to here!
I hope all guys enjoy this video!
And Ending If you want join ending ask me and join the Unity Knifer clan.

I hope all guys enjoy this video.If you enjoy my video Like(don't dislike :P) and comment.Don't forget Subscribe pls I'm going to say to you I LOVE YOU!

Please say if you want to be reflected on my animation→http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Frupissss said:

• You are not allowed to do any kind of server, community and/or website advertisement that are not related to UndeadUprising

@Frupissss  I didn't think about the advertisement.... But oke..i don't do it anymore. I'm so sorry I thought its good idea...

My bad

Edited by Brebe

7 hours ago, Frupissss said:

• You are not allowed to do any kind of server, community and/or website advertisement that are not related to UndeadUprising

He have any clan to knif with zam i thinck he can recruit in him clan, what is not allowed is to invite players in a server .. ;)

Say me if yes or no i wrong 

• Community Manager
13 minutes ago, *FR*skoll said:

He have any clan to knif with zam i thinck he can recruit in him clan, what is not allowed is to invite players in a server .. ;)

Say me if yes or no i wrong 

I can't just figure out what you mean ffs

I'm not even surprised you dont understand this because with your english it is difficult to point out whats the real meaning of that rule and what it all takes to not break it but lemme just quickly explain

This rule applies for EVERYONE on the website and ZAM servers dedicated to UU clan. So you can NOT advertise or recruit people on UU dedicated servers and obviously here on website as well

8 hours ago, Brebe said:

@*FR*skoll"Unity Knifer clan" its my clan. UK

On 19. 9. 2016 at 6:55 AM, Brebe said:

And Ending If you want join ending ask me and join the Unity Knifer clan.

22 hours ago, *FR*skoll said:

Good run.

Hehehehehehe i was admin on the Unity clan... i think is for that , to this clan stop to existe. ..

Who is the chef now to the unity knifers clan? 

7 hours ago, Frupissss said:

peace

feel free to correct me if theres somethin' wrong, im here just reminding you rule that you propably didnt understand properly,  not starting a fight