Sign in to follow this  
Hunting

Website - Winter/ Christmas

11 posts in this topic

Wanted to do a banner today. I noticed I've become a little bit rusty..

Well, if u need a winter/ christmas - mood headbanner for the website here you go:

m645of3c.png

so u became rusty huh? its still better than ikings :D

• Upvote 2

The one thing I dislike about it is how the UU logo looks kinda dull as compared to everything else around it (it looks like it's made out of coal), perhaps make it look more cheerful.

• Upvote 1

The one thing I dislike about it is how the UU logo looks kinda dull as compared to everything else around it (it looks like it's made out of coal), perhaps make it look more cheerful.

ye that's right. maybe also will add some christmas zombies to it ^^

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Omg gg wp, if we had made a banner while t shirts available it could of been a good time to show it off. (eg everything's wearing it) It might be hard for you but I've got a task, to complete this task you will need to a) have zombies trying to reach the UU, b) have humans trying to defend it with guns. It's a challenge if your up for it??

Omg gg wp, if we had made a banner while t shirts available it could of been a good time to show it off. (eg everything's wearing it) It might be hard for you but I've got a task, to complete this task you will need to a) have zombies trying to reach the UU, b) have humans trying to defend it with guns. It's a challenge if your up for it??

ye i could work on this :D

• Downvote 1