Banned for no reason

drappiro

Hello, first i'm sorry for my bad English.

My name in game is "Antaziase", I just started on this server (my cousin showed me the server and I love it), but I played a night and now i'm banned by "Classixz", and don't know why.

I bought the game just for this server :'(

Help me please ^^

Stop trying to cheat the store page, m8.

Edit: from the looks of the ban reason, it looks like he bought something, waited to get it, then refunded the money = ip ban.

He's new.... For all you guys know he doesn't know he's not allowed a refund, instead of per banning him explain what he did wrong to him and work something out. Maybe one of his parents said he could buy it and then the other one said no after and wanted a refund.?

Just make sure he doesn't get the refunded item, he gets his money back and everything sorted. Go into a private ts/steam chat with him and simply talk about it, not just lets permban him because a NEW player made a mistake.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

He is not new... he have played ZAM for a very long time, he told his friend that told me that he can get free stuff from the store page, so I told Classixz to hold an eye on him, he did as suspected tried to cheat the system, but was caught. So we permbanned him. He created a new Steam account and tried to play ZAM, but he was IP-banned so he got automatically banned on his new account.

(STEAM FAMILY SHARED)

• Upvote 9

He is not new... he have played ZAM for a very long time, he told his friend that told me that he can get free stuff from the store page, so I told Classixz to hold an eye on him, he did as suspected tried to cheat the system, but was caught. So we permbanned him. He created a new Steam account and tried to play ZAM, but he was IP-banned so he got automatically banned on his new account.

(STEAM FAMILY SHARED)

As Once said, this is all it takes to turn me the other way, I was not notified about this, so well that's why i was backing him up. If thats what he did then the least we can do is ip ban him, lucky to not have things taken further.

• Upvote 2