December Tournaments

stlmokevin

MOST CREATIVE SPOT/SURVIVAL (Not really original so I tried adding some new rules so it wasn't the same)

So in this one you will have to try and camp at a creative spot with either yourself, you and a partner, or you and 2 people.

You are allowed to do it on every map but a suggestion would be to not do it on Nuketown because most spots have already been used.

For example, my map would be Radiation with Once if possible, and if it is to hard we might grab a third.

The most creative spot to survive in means you will need to rack up at least 10 kill in solo, 20 kills in duo, and 30 in three person group to be able to submit.

These spots will only be able to be submitted if there is NO BOTS in-game.

Always remember that the less people you use for a harder spot will earn you more score, in other words people will like it more.

Please keep in mind this Tournament is for fun so don't get frees please, also the prize would be 10 dollars I believe and it can't be split among 3 people, or even 2 so figure out something. For example I'd happily give it to Once as I don't need it.

My last thing to tell you all is the way to give proof:

Player name(s):

What map:

Screenshot of place and how long you lasted: ( if you miss it you can get a trusted member or someone trusted in this community as proof)

Screenshot of score:

Who is getting prize:

Players name in-game:

here will be other things like XUID if needed, and other things but I'm not sure of.

Cades from the sky challenge?: Do whatever you can to put the most cades down anywhere on the map, all weapons allowed but I would make a time limit on it, first 4-5 mins of the round or so, but not the whole match, could be verified with screenshots at the time expiration

edit: if anyone starting with 290pts wants to participate make them spend their points on something at the start besides cades

My only issue with that is having to verify screenshots, which I suppose isn't too hard after all.

-noted

@stlmokevin every tournament has to have a creative spot one, I've modified it a little but I think we should still stick with it, so far we keep getting nuketown ones, but they're all gone really so I think if we were to do it again we could finally get some people (including myself) to do some other maps, crisis, radiation, summit are all good ones

The screenshot would show the barricade count.

For that entire game, yes. Wouldn't necessarily imply that all of the barricades placed are in that spot (i.e. barricade counter can state that 90 barricades have been placed in total but you'd clearly be able to tell that that's not the case).

For that entire game, yes. Wouldn't necessarily imply that all of the barricades placed are in that spot (i.e. barricade counter can state that 90 barricades have been placed in total but you'd clearly be able to tell that that's not the case).

I think you answered for me.

i have a question concerning 80 lvl admin,misty or special classes ect. for the hiding one is it fair that they participate since they start with speedo? i mean no one is allowed to kill so regulars and trusted nubs like me wont be able to buy it. it does give a huge advantage when it comes to running away

i have a question concerning 80 lvl admin,misty or special classes ect. for the hiding one is it fair that they participate since they start with speedo? i mean no one is allowed to kill so regulars and trusted nubs like me wont be able to buy it. it does give a huge advantage when it comes to running away

Good question @Bluebird. I've put some thought into that and decided that the event would start at the 7 minute mark. This would give zombies and survivors time to get speedo/fast zombie. 7 is also a lucky number, so gg.

• Upvote 1