Random bugs and "bugs"

Ramsy

FiMZ110.jpg

This barricade-stairway is very unpleasant to go up on when starting the ascend (the bottom part is roughly made), it would be nice if someone could redo it.

- - - - - - - - - -

t7nfbFd.jpg

Random bug that I spoke with some staff members about. A red beam (indicating an enemy Tactical Insertion) in the gondola on Summit, but there is no Tactical Insertion there (nor can you place anything in the gondola to begin with). Also, from what I know, humans don't get to use Tactical Insertions in ZAM (not yet, anyway). I am a zombie in this screenshot.

- - - - - - - - - -

mkTUbyx.jpg

My assumption here is that there is just so many things in the mod that not all things show up at times. For instance, I can never see any of the player skins except for Arlington and Sarrah Michelle Gellar (which I couldn't even see at the time of taking the screenshot), as well as sometimes the starting loadouts (I know that black text indicates unusable things, but I'm talking about the text not being there to begin with.

- - - - - - - - - -

@Classixz and @Rollonmath42

• Upvote 1

• Founder

We wont have to worry about maps with stairs like anymore.

ZAM is only optimized and fully tested with Free, VIP, MVP, Premium & Platinum. Anything else is added might not be included with anything else to maintain stability and workload.