Idea for a new skin

Alapoulka

You said 4, 5 guns different guns (so basically they can get any of the weapons, because they can easily commit suicide.

Not sure honestly if there is any room left out for guns in the mod. And people would probably prefer powers rather than guns with skins. Altho thats only my side tho, maybe others think differently, still gucci idea :)

7 hours ago, Bluebird said:

its not a bad idea but i know we are already using bo2 skins for player skin and i konw as well that most of bo2 good weapons are beeing used so if we could specify what weapona nd what skin not a bad idea

I'll post when I'll have time the skin and some weapons 

5 hours ago, The One Patriot said:

You said 4, 5 guns different guns (so basically they can get any of the weapons, because they can easily commit suicide.

Not sure honestly if there is any room left out for guns in the mod. And people would probably prefer powers rather than guns with skins. Altho thats only my side tho, maybe others think differently, still gucci idea :)

Ye I know players want to get perks, but if they can barter one perk for a nice weapon, I think that some will do it. And that'll change the kinds of skins from others, like this people will be able to get a more specialized class according to their way to play, which is the role of a skin isn't it ?

• Community Manager

WHAT ABOUT

Skin: Kind a basic military suit for exmaple from MW2 -> HozupcK.jpg

Abilities:

1. Better visibility trought the black ZAM "smog"

2. (2x) Flashbang grenades

3. UAV

4. CLASS = Primary: KSG 12, Secondary: Python (short barrel), Knife: normal BO knife.

(KSG12 -ksg-12-1.jpg) - 300dmg.

Price: 15$

• Upvote 3

• Community Manager
2 hours ago, Alapoulka said:

@iFrupiss I like the concept, after that idon't know the KSG12, so I can't really say anything. Maybe just adding a snipe ( a bad one if KSG12 is op ), because that would be unfortable to get better visibility without being able to snipe

Not that much when you decreases hp. like to 200dmg for loooooong range sniper shotgun, anyway you will buy new weapon during the game so

4 hours ago, iFrupiss said:

WHAT ABOUT

Skin: Kind a basic military suit for exmaple from MW2 -> HozupcK.jpg

Abilities:

1. Better visibility trought the black ZAM "smog"

2. (2x) Flashbang grenades

3. UAV

4. CLASS = Primary: KSG 12, Secondary: Python (short barrel), Knife: normal BO knife.

(KSG12 -ksg-12-1.jpg) - 300dmg.

Price: 15$

1. $15????? For a skin? 

2. Nonononono to op custom classes make stronger if you want to be, not a $15 dollar skin

3. You get better eyes through the smog, but with a shotgun load out 

4. Flash bangs are to op in my eyes, have you not seen the bots ones?? 

5. The UAV is a great idea and I would love it a lot to be implemented into a skin maybe, but once again it kind of doesn't fit the shotgun load out. 

So bassically to sum these all up I think it's a really cool idea, to try and bring the ksg12 in, but for free at the start, it's just going to encourage hard campers to camp at the start. And personally I think all skins should stay $5 so that if someone likes one more than the other they still pay the same. you have to consider a lot of things, would it get rid of your load out if u used it, would it add to it??

but all in all I really like the idea I just think a few things need to be cleaned up and removed.

my opinion:  if you want to see better through fog, get the stroke of daylight

flashbangs would need to be nerfed and you could possibly just change to concussion, probably more stable.

the UAV is 250 in escapee but you could get one free with this skin, so it's cool.

once with the concussion/ nerfed fish bang and the UAV  I think it would be really cool, but it would still need maybe a couple more things, with also having that's gun with 300 deg implemented into another class, with like a price of 500 points.

thanks for the suggestion and I hope you will take what I said and hopefully come up with something including my suggestions.

• Community Manager
1 hour ago, BrEn! said:

1. $15????? For a skin? 

2. Nonononono to op custom classes make stronger if you want to be, not a $15 dollar skin

3. You get better eyes through the smog, but with a shotgun load out 

4. Flash bangs are to op in my eyes, have you not seen the bots ones?? 

5. The UAV is a great idea and I would love it a lot to be implemented into a skin maybe, but once again it kind of doesn't fit the shotgun load out. 

So bassically to sum these all up I think it's a really cool idea, to try and bring the ksg12 in, but for free at the start, it's just going to encourage hard campers to camp at the start. And personally I think all skins should stay $5 so that if someone likes one more than the other they still pay the same. you have to consider a lot of things, would it get rid of your load out if u used it, would it add to it??

but all in all I really like the idea I just think a few things need to be cleaned up and removed.

my opinion:  if you want to see better through fog, get the stroke of daylight

flashbangs would need to be nerfed and you could possibly just change to concussion, probably more stable.

the UAV is 250 in escapee but you could get one free with this skin, so it's cool.

once with the concussion/ nerfed fish bang and the UAV  I think it would be really cool, but it would still need maybe a couple more things, with also having that's gun with 300 deg implemented into another class, with like a price of 500 points.

thanks for the suggestion and I hope you will take what I said and hopefully come up with something including my suggestions.

You just ruined my idea dude. When you can get all of that stuff from other classes you can buy this one OP for 15$ and ur done. 

All that you see in your eyes you cant see what everybody else see. Maybe someone can like this? I dont know) lets see but thank you for your opinion. Good start to sort out things and some great skin can come out!)

Oh so we are making it a pay to win now? we have given out custom classes already to make people stronger, why should we make them even more OP?????????????? back then it was pay 15 dollars for mvp and ur strong, the we did custom classes, now we want to make it so u see right through fog, start with a OP shotgun. oh you know what, lets just chuck some op flashbangs aswell.

2 hours ago, BrEn! said:

Oh so we are making it a pay to win now? we have given out custom classes already to make people stronger, why should we make them even more OP?????????????? back then it was pay 15 dollars for mvp and ur strong, the we did custom classes, now we want to make it so u see right through fog, start with a OP shotgun. oh you know what, lets just chuck some op flashbangs aswell.

yah. zero snarkyness detected..

• Community Manager
8 hours ago, BrEn! said:

Your starting to be mean. Dude It was an idea haha :D Let just people post what they think and their own idea what looks maybe better in their eyes and we can all talk about it here normaly. You are trying to ruing my thought but that won't help ya I still think that's not that overpowered. Maybe higher price for it tha? It's like skin and class in one so yea. Pay to win? Dude I think It will be just another cool stuff to show friends what you got but people will be still diyng as they did with costom classes what were pretty same "pay2win" no? :) 

• Upvote 1