Arlington spot? Allowed or no?

Not Madara

Question

I'm stupid, I put quotes ontop, since im getting the hang of these forums, but anyways 

Is this allowed or no, because I do believe it is allowed since you can even kill them with knife aside from limbs, but putting cades up there? Isn't that like... not allowed because I feel it is. Btw was about to report till I just wanted to ask the question before I do such a thing.

Oh well, I rather hear it from the staff not myself.

2 answers to this question

• Community Manager
13 minutes ago, Griggs said:

It's allowed.

If you're a zombie just cade limb him and he will probably fall down, but if he's still up there u can jump knife him and limb him still.

Ehm It's allowed since he starts hiding behind the cades. You can't protect yourself with cades to not get limbed, you must be somehow reachable I mean when you stack around yourself and don't let zombies get kills so they can't get points for limbs. (Throwable CADE limb and normal limb) Easily It's not spot where you can hide and wait for the end of the round.