i spamming just 1x !! check the video

Kinder#Bueno

• Director of Administration

If you want to start war go ahead. You will lose Im not gonna get killed by you. YOU WERE SPAMING actually past rounds but I got up fraps too late and didnt realize to screen it. Well YOU ARE now making axcuses only because you saw one video where you said only one thing because you knew Im gonna notice It and talk about this. Clever but not lucky:D You are the one who is breaking rules at all and I wasnt surprised about that group chat with Ciskhan and FR-skoll because they are your friends, also those with who you feeding yourselfs and teamplaying. They both said It was your idea so why would I believe you that It wasnt? You are looking for bad friends than;) Before couple minutes you started crying me to steamchat but literaly failed for you. You deserved ban even longer than 28 hours so stop complaining. Im not lier and I dont fake reports or notices as you did few time. You wanna continue? You are just jealous because I was the one who had more % proofs on your demotion. You just didnt realize that same positions doesnt mean you can disrespect and rules are for all players same including staff members. Now you are doing everything to revenge? I think that will not happend because I can behave, I know what Im doing and Im not gonna give up for this:) You are rule breaker Kinder and you should deal with your results.^^

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

:DD lol can anyone believe this.. can you stop giving me bad reputation? Are you that jealous that you can't stand your ban because you deserved It? 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

44 minutes ago, Kinder#Bueno said:

Tfacon jmen blc vous cassé les couilles ! Bonne chance classixz communauté a mauvaise !! Tout le monde pars ...

Someone translate this for us plssss

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, brambes39 said:

"shitty community"

1. Why did he buy skins/platinum?

2. Why did he apply for trusted?

3. Why is he so mad he can't play for a day?

I guess he loves this "shitty community"

rekt

• Upvote 1

Why can't you accept a ban? Please, you're older then me and you can't accept a 28 hour ban while there is proof that you can't face. (as far as I can see). I'm sure trusted members could take a longer ban then 28 hours. Meh~ a month maybe, 2 weeks, I'm just saying. Don't mean to stick my butt in it tho as maybe I'm not apart of this war and it's not in my place to judge this appeal, but I just felt like it idk why...

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, Bluebird said:

bye shitty community im leaving - kinder 2k16

Okay.. 

Players Online (last update 19:05:58)

Name  Rank  Connections  Server 
KinderBueno#snak Regular Player (2) 1453  ZAM EU

Bye Kinder ,, mkay :DDDD today.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Kinder#Bueno said:

Yes frupiis A!pleon he take my name in ZAM i have a proof !

lol no. this is your account and im pretty sure appleon doesnt have your steam :F

• Upvote 1