50K Free VIP Weekend

viirus_iquickz

Ello mates. Now that indy isn't here to tell you guys about the news and information regarding the ZAM servers you got me now. Today (2/15/2016) we reached 50,000 players who have connected to the mod (ZAM). From my understanding, we are planning a free vip/mvp weekend most likely during the first few days of April (April 1st-April 3rd). So come on the servers during those days and let's party!

More on this topic, I made an 18 minute video. Enjoy!

Couldn't really think of a good YouTube title. Anyone got any ideas?

• Downvote 1

On 17 February 2016 at 2:23 AM, doniu20042 said:

Give me Rep for this.

The road to 50k accomplised.

1. It is a good title but he already had one.

2. It's kind of sad to "ask" for rep, in which case people may negatively rep you for it. It's up to you but I suggest not :)

On 2/17/2016 at 7:23 AM, doniu20042 said:

Give me Rep for this.

The road to 50k accomplised.

At first my YouTube video title was named "The Road to 50000 Accomplished (Free VIP/MVP Weekend)." But to be honest, I wasn't really loving the name and wanted suggestions from you all. Now that I think of it, it seems like a pretty cool YouTube title. But as BrEn said, I'm already using a YouTube title that was suggested by me. Thanks for suggesting that YouTube title idea but turns out I won't be changing my YouTube title. You did the best you could.

• 3 weeks later...