mouse problem.

horky*

heioooo guys, it's horkeeeey; 

hope someone still remember me....

so, recently i wanted to make little comeback and play bo1 but i have a problem that doesnt let me play it. its a bug regarding mouse i think but im not sure because this shit happens just on this game a on mw2. in mw2 it is a little bit better but it still compromise my gameplay. cant really what i've done to make this thing.

its pretty simple, when i move the mouse (even when i move it slowly) it starts doing 360 720 n stuff, it seems like the sensitivity fucks up. I made a little video to show you the  problem, even tough the quality of it is shit (idk why) you can still understand my problem, i showed some games and bo1. im always moving my hand smoothly and im moving it without changing speed.

hope you can tell me how to fix this.

another thing is that this problem is just on my pc because im dad's one bo1 works properly

Try this in your config file

seta cg_viewZSmoothingMax "0"
Threshhold for the maximum smoothing distance

seta cg_viewZSmoothingMin "0"
Threshhold for the minimum smoothing distance it must move to smooth

seta cg_viewZSmoothingTime "0"
Amount of time to spread the smoothing over

seta cl_mouseAccel "0"
Very important. Stops the annoying acceleration on the mouse. Disabling it in Windows will help a lot too.

If you're doing it in the ingame console, replace seta with a forward slash which is this thing: /

Edited by ShameOnYou