New classes for ZAM

Fade

Hello everyone, today i coined the few classes for ZAM, i think you will like it! 

Ok, lets start.

[VIP] Ghost

Ninga for 250.

Balistick knife for 650.

Dissaparation for 500.

MSMC (Suppresor) for 600.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[MVP] Liquidator

M1014 for 1000.

Nuclear bomb for 3000. (It can be used once, this thing killing all zombies)

KAP-40 with tactical knife for 700.

Freeze Trap for 250.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[MVP] Elect

Golden spoon (like in Mob Of The Dead) for 650.

Zombies blood on 30 sec.(Player will be like on the zombie like in ZAM, that he could find the spot where he will camping, he can run on the map among the zombies also he cant killing them and it can be used once) for 1000.

RPD for 1200.

Ray gun x2 for 2500.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be happy if you liked this idea, thanks for reading! :)

Edited by Fade
  • Upvote 3

not bad ideas, expect this one should be consider

i dont think its really worth the points, kill all zombies get like 1000 points depending on how much players theres in a server but usually about 10-20 i dont know its kinda of a waste of point, either then that good job on thinking of does ideas, i can tell you put time

• Upvote 1

Here's what I gotta say.

Ghost class idea:
Ninja - I feel like Ninja should stay at 400 points because in the perks it costs 400 points to buy Ninja.
Ballistic Knife - Well, you can buy Ballistic Knives in the Hunter Class (they cost 750 points), you can go Cold Blooded and try to get the Ballistic Knives yourself, and you can go the CoW class try getting random weapons until you get yourself a Ballistic Knife. I truly do/don't know how Ballistic knives fall into the Ghost class.
Disapparition - I feel like this should remain as 300 points because in the Wizard class it costs 300 points to buy Disapparition.
MSMC (Suppressor) - As an MVP player you can get the MSMC for free. Yes, I understand that you don't get attachments on your guns unless you have Premium or Platinum. Although is it possible to have something called "Random Silenced Weapons" where when you buy it, it gives you a random silenced weapon (It's practically like the same process as the Random Weapons)?

Liquidator Class Idea:
M1014 - Although it was my favorite shotgun on COD4, I'm still not sure about having it in the mod.
Nuclear Bomb - When forcefield became a thing, it was too op. There was a nuke + forcefield. This made Forcefield really op because of the nuke that was implemented and eventually it got taken off of forcefield. Nowadays, the only way to get a nuke is if you go the Wizard class, Roll the Dice and hope you're lucky enough to get yourself a nuke. I see no point in having the Nuclear bomb when there's already something similar added to the mod.
KAP-40 with Tac Knife - I don't know about this item being added into ZAM.
Freeze Trap - The Freeze Trap in the Gatekeeper class costs 200 points.

Elect Class Idea:
Golden Spoon - I have little to no knowledge about this item so I'll just skip it.
Zombie's Blood - I know what you're talking about although I don't really know if this should be a thing in ZAM. I mean there's other items you can use to get out of tight messes.
RPD - I personally don't see this weapon being in the mod.
Ray Gun x2 - No. Seems too op.

Oh yeah, and there's something that you need to know. I know that we've stated this multiple times. The mod can't handle any more weapons. But the mod can handle having more classes. Thanks for taking the time to think of these ideas yourself.

That's about all I gotta say.

1 hour ago, ViiRuS_iQuicKZ said:

Here's what I gotta say.

Ghost class idea:
Ninja - I feel like Ninja should stay at 400 points because in the perks it costs 400 points to buy Ninja.
Ballistic Knife - Well, you can buy Ballistic Knives in the Hunter Class (they cost 750 points), you can go Cold Blooded and try to get the Ballistic Knives yourself, and you can go the CoW class try getting random weapons until you get yourself a Ballistic Knife. I truly do/don't know how Ballistic knives fall into the Ghost class.
Disapparition - I feel like this should remain as 300 points because in the Wizard class it costs 300 points to buy Disapparition.
MSMC (Suppressor) - As an MVP player you can get the MSMC for free. Yes, I understand that you don't get attachments on your guns unless you have Premium or Platinum. Although is it possible to have something called "Random Silenced Weapons" where when you buy it, it gives you a random silenced weapon (It's practically like the same process as the Random Weapons)?

Liquidator Class Idea:
M1014 - Although it was my favorite shotgun on COD4, I'm still not sure about having it in the mod.
Nuclear Bomb - When forcefield became a thing, it was too op. There was a nuke + forcefield. This made Forcefield really op because of the nuke that was implemented and eventually it got taken off of forcefield. Nowadays, the only way to get a nuke is if you go the Wizard class, Roll the Dice and hope you're lucky enough to get yourself a nuke. I see no point in having the Nuclear bomb when there's already something similar added to the mod.
KAP-40 with Tac Knife - I don't know about this item being added into ZAM.
Freeze Trap - The Freeze Trap in the Gatekeeper class costs 200 points.

Elect Class Idea:
Golden Spoon - I have little to no knowledge about this item so I'll just skip it.
Zombie's Blood - I know what you're talking about although I don't really know if this should be a thing in ZAM. I mean there's other items you can use to get out of tight messes.
RPD - I personally don't see this weapon being in the mod.
Ray Gun x2 - No. Seems too op.

Oh yeah, and there's something that you need to know. I know that we've stated this multiple times. The mod can't handle any more weapons. But the mod can handle having more classes. Thanks for taking the time to think of these ideas yourself.

That's about all I gotta say.

Okey ViiRuS, some weapons which you dont know, they are from BO2 Zombies also i have DLC like: Mob of The Dead (There is you can make golden spoon), Origins (There is you can find zombies blood, it is drops from the zombies), Resolution 1255 (like that)(There is you can find this ray gun x2 it is rare weapon also you can find it on all maps if you have a DLC), Nuketown 2025 (RPD it is machine gun, you can get  it from boxes) and Tranzit (KAP-40 it is submachine gun it is drops from boxes also you can find it in Mob of The Dead etc.) If i did something wrong, i will fix it. Thx for your comments

Edited by Fade

I feel like this website should tell every new user something like: "DON'T SUGGEST IDEAS THAT INVOLVE CUSTOM GUNS AND STUFF LIKE THAT! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?"

The mod is full of custom stuff, suggest stuff that doesn't require the addition of things that aren't already in Black Ops 1 itself (no custom guns, no custom elements, none of that).

And stop coming up with classes that are essentially a mix of other classes or things that already exist.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Bluebird said:

not bad ideas, expect this one should be consider

i dont think its really worth the points, kill all zombies get like 1000 points depending on how much players theres in a server but usually about 10-20 i dont know its kinda of a waste of point, either then that good job on thinking of does ideas, i can tell you put time

The maximum points you can get from it is 2300