Kinder#Bueno

Bye Bye ZAM !.

22 posts in this topic

Hello Guys its Kinder , today i take my decision , I LEFT ZAM , Because ZAM atm are not cool , + My reputation in zam are very Bad ... i started zam 26/02/2014 And i left zam today . BYE BYE ZAM /Classixz you can ban me . 

What i don't understand, if you have a bad reputation why pussy your way out and leave instead of trying to get your rep back up?

anyway cya

34 minutes ago, Ramsy said:

And my cancer has majestically cured itself.

stop being sad to this kid geeeeez.....

LOL just kidding

seems more cleaner now... dunno

• Upvote 1

ill try to tell him in his own language what everyone here thinks about him leaving, because he dosent understand english verry well :) huehue. anyways byebye or like just so you understand better

"au revoir mon ami jespere que tu va arreter de pleurer et que tu va voir que tes action sont stupide, jai hate de te revoir dans une semaine!"

• Upvote 2

Why are you telling us. You said you left months ago. Do you really want that ban?

2 hours ago, Frupissss said:

Why are you telling us. You said you left months ago. Do you really want that ban?

slam the ban hammer

Lets be real guys, obviously its for attention, just ban the faggot and give him no attention, he will either cry about it, so just ignore him, or he doesnt cry and well, 1 less fag to deal with on the servers. ez pz

ps. Kinder, the truth is, no one cares about you leaving.

• Upvote 1

No need to call him names. If he's leaving, let him leave. He's bitter because he lost trusted after continuing to break rules. Lets just leave it alone.

13 hours ago, Bluebird said:

ill try to tell him in his own language what everyone here thinks about him leaving, because he dosent understand english verry well :) huehue. anyways byebye or like just so you understand better

"au revoir mon ami jespere que tu va arreter de pleurer et que tu va voir que tes action sont stupide, jai hate de te revoir dans une semaine!"

Non blue Jarrete vraiment ZAM .

43 minutes ago, Kinder#Bueno said:

Non blue Jarrete vraiment ZAM .

EnGlIsH PlEaSe. We dont know French language.

3 hours ago, stlmokevin said:

Now I have to watch Tombstone again...

IKR.... one of THE best westerns of all times. 

• Upvote 1