Applications

Faith

So do you want the new system to be implemented?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Your answer?

• Yes! lets get the new improved old application system.
    • Nah, I like the current application system.

7 minutes ago, KeRbEy said:

That is like a little kid fight here pls...

i think what the EU-UU guys want say is that the guys who do the Interview are all from US and dont know what the guys on the EU servers do... 

but pls when you have a problem with a guy talk with him i understand it nothing about the news UU i dont have a problem but i think UU is a clan its open to all but i think when you are 18-20 then you dont want to be with guys they are 12-14 i understand both sides i dont want to go in 1 side becaus for me is that a kiddo fight but ye the old system i find is bad.

i hope you understand what i mean i write it really fast :o

Kerbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

classixz takes care of the interviews and hes not from US lol, i dont see the point in that

Just now, Bluebird said:

classixz takes care of the interviews and hes not from US lol, i dont see the point in that

Dude i say alot and i dont want join that kid fight i only say what i think they mean but me wayne when i dont like guys i dont talk with them and finish but wayne now i only wanna say what i think they mean lel

Kerbeeey(btw my last msg to this topic.)

• Downvote 1

Hey may be the only EU guy there but It doesn't make a difference, he isn't active enough to see what all the EU players do.

2 minutes ago, Bluebird said:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jesse said:

I think there should be a rule for applying that you need to be atleast 15 year old to apply. Just my opinion but i think this could be good.

YES!! make it 16. I will even resign for this rule.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, jesse said:

I think there should be a rule for applying that you need to be atleast 15 year old to apply. Just my opinion but i think this could be good.

nty, i've seen 12 year olds more mature than some 18 year olds...

• Upvote 2

• Community Manager
44 minutes ago, The One Patriot said:

SO the only thing i read was this, i might read some other comments later. ANYWAY

NO NO NO FAITH ...u got it alll wrong bro :DDD. I voted no BECAUSE YOU TOOK MY TAC f8!!!!!!! OMG!!!!

anyway..xd pls no h8 da f8 m8 :D.

Now time for real talk tho. "In the new system we are gonna let the peaple who play on the EU server vote on the peaple who play on the EU server, and the peaple who play on the US server vote on the peaple who play on the US server, this way it would be fair for everyone."

F8, LISTEN carefully, that is not how it worked. weather it was the US ppl or EU ppl. EVERYONE JUST VOTED NO ON THE OLD system. because you guys ARE just not OPEN to any new members.
HOW WILL YOU GROW A CLAN IF YOU DONT ACCEPT NEW PPL? oh boy this might get long...So as i have heard...some UU members say "we dont know those ppl". Maybe because you are in Private channels. Join UU channel to get to know new members.

Ok so I have thought about this...this will be my solution. Oh yea and btw my vote is no for old system...But we can maybe change the new system a little: When people make new UU applications, No longer will anybody be able to comment on them, except UU members/admins. So in the application, we will hear what you say, you can tell us your opinion AND Give us GOOD REASON why they should be, or should not be accepted. We will read, we will take into consideration, and we will definitely think about it while we are interviewing them. Anyway..well that is only my opinion.

Patriot made only one clever solution here. :-)

guys pls fk off. This topic is going no where, therefore i am locking it now. All you guys are doing is fighting each other and trying to hit on the other side. When you should rather try to read and try to understand each other.

Oh ya so you guys r prolly gonna start complaining why i locked it -,- 

• Upvote 1

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 6:07 PM, ViiRuS_iQuicKZ said:

This topic may be locked, but my permissions allow me to reply.

I'll be damned, I have the same option.

Oh ya so you guys r prolly gonna start complaining why i locked it -,- 

It's called playing the trump card Pat. You have it, so use it.

• Upvote 1