Hello guys :D

Asphodelos

Hey. My name is Alex. I am 16 years old. In the game I'm known by the nickname Say Meow (PanIc).I have an annoying brother . Previously it only bothered me , but now it will annoy people on the servers of the undead uprising:'(I am very kind and sociable. A lot of time I spend on servers . My girlfriend also likes to play on ZAM servers) , but only on my computer :dissapointed:.But soon she will begin to play on her PC. I hope you enjoy my girl:D

With love <3 

Your meow :D 

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, SayMeow :3 said:

Hey. My name is Alex. I am 16 years old. In the game I'm known by the nickname Say Meow (PanIc).I have an annoying brother . Previously it only bothered me , but now it will annoy people on the servers of the undead uprising:'(I am very kind and sociable. A lot of time I spend on servers . My girlfriend also likes to play on ZAM servers) , but only on my computer :dissapointed:.But soon she will begin to play on her PC. I hope you enjoy my girl:D

With love <3 

Your meow :D 

Good introduction @SayMeow :3 I hope to see you in the server more :D