Mr.MAGNIFICIENT GIVING FREE POINTS

Fade

Hello UU and other players which play ZAM, i want to talk about player Mr.MAGNIFICIENT (moses's friend) I think he giving to him free reputation on posts which doesnt meaning. Look at this!

I cant quote this cuz it will so long.

1.  stats in snife doesnt working - +rep by Mr.MAGNIFICIENT

2.  I think it would be too op - + rep by  Mr.MAGNIFICIENT

3.  Kevin you didnt check my app i fixed it  yesterday - +rep by  Mr.MAGNIFICIENT

4.  Ok - +rep by Mr.MAGNIFICIENT

5.  Fixed(the first one) i fixed it yesterday... - +rep by Mr.MAGNIFICIENT

6.  Fixed (the first one) - +rep by Mr.MAGNIFICIENT

7.  which template? - +rep by Mr.MAGNIFICIENT

8.  Olier stacking in Nuketown - +rep by Mr.MAGNIFICIENT

9.  2 days before the update - +rep by Mr.MAGNIFICIENT

10.  https://gyazo.com/66d252a93b71791e70e1ff3e256d7177 - +rep by Mr.MAGNIFICIENT

11.  I love this idea - +rep by Mr.MAGNIFICIENT

Hello Bloody!

What is your field of view? - +rep by Mr.MAGNIFICIENT

And there are more, no one likes his ideas except Mr.MAGNIFICIENT. Some ideas were liked by Griggz, Classixz and ViiRuS. Maybe some ideas too

Tell me what you think about this, just feeding or not.

Edited by Fade

9 hours ago, stlmokevin said:

If they're friends, maybe they have similar views?

idk but they friends i know it. But why MAGNIFICIENT giving +rep to posts which doesnt meaning. Either moses ask him to MAGNIFICIENT will give to him reputation.

best friends

8 hours ago, Bluebird said:

is there a rule were you are not allowed to upvote youre friends posts?

This rule doesnt have here, but how did i say MAGNIFICIENT giving +rep to posts which doesnt meaning.

6 hours ago, Gunter said:

Vov4ik (fade) got banned from the website for boosting his own rep with a fake account he made where he pretended to be his own best friend or something lol

K

On 4/21/2016 at 9:08 AM, Fade said:

I will be silent. Because in this way i was wrong

You did it again, you come out, acting like your so smart reporting someone but then you know you screwed up, and act all innocent like a little bitch, ffs man that stuff annoys me, if you are gonna make a point, make a point but dont come and make a topic wasting our time about so bullcrap that no one cares about. I swear aswell, when u report people. it triggers me.

Just stop dude, its time to stop #viirus2k15/16

• Upvote 2

On 21. 4. 2016 at 10:58 AM, Gunter said:

Vov4ik (fade) got banned from the website for boosting his own rep with a fake account he made where he pretended to be his own best friend or something lol

shoots fired

On 23. 4. 2016 at 0:02 PM, BrEn! said:

You did it again, you come out, acting like your so smart reporting someone but then you know you screwed up, and act all innocent like a little bitch, ffs man that stuff annoys me, if you are gonna make a point, make a point but dont come and make a topic wasting our time about so bullcrap that no one cares about. I swear aswell, when u report people. it triggers me.

Just stop dude, its time to stop #viirus2k15/16

diffrence between fade and knife? knife has a point

xd

• Upvote 1