Banned for bug

Brebe

• Founder
7 hours ago, stlmokevin said:

@Brebe we have access to the chat logs. What you did was take advantage of a known bug, no excuses. This bug has been around for awhile now, and i'm sure you know that. You took advantage of it and you were banned for it.

For a while? I first got to know about it yesterday, and that wasn't even how the bug worked. It's impossible for me to fix anything if I'm not aware of it. Report bugs to me.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Classixz said:

For a while? I first got to know about it yesterday, and that wasn't even how the bug worked. It's impossible for me to fix anything if I'm not aware of it. Report bugs to me.

This is essentially the same as the jetpack zombie bug. People have been getting reported for being a zombie glitched with guns in the past. This isn't new.

5 hours ago, Classixz said:

I must be out of the loop, as I haven't heard of it either.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.