UU membership

moses

Is it just me or every player with a cat picture on his profile is a UU member (except Spacely)?:grin:

And now the following question has been asked:

Should i change my profile picture to a cat?

XD,LEL.

• Upvote 2

On 2.05.2016 at 7:00 PM, Ramsy said:

"The UU community is fond of cat photos because they represent our admiration towards pussy."

Think that about covers that.

True since most of us are men.

and that first part was here by accident

19 minutes ago, Ramsy said:

"The UU community is fond of cat photos because they represent our admiration towards pussy."

coudlnt of said it better, but you see some people are more into birds then cats.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, ZoMbieK9 said:

It was a joke man no need to be angry.

Can you even differ one emotion from another? What made you think that I was angry when posting what I did? What I said was clearly a joke, so please learn how to differ one emotion or type of response from another.

lawl...

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Ramsy said:

Interesting premise.... Does that mean the players that chose not to include cats in their profile pics prefer the other? I'm not quite sure everything is covered. ;P

Mmaayybbee... Blue, but not the case for the others. :astonished:

JJ Blueman ;P

PS. The one in my pic is a male cat, what does that mean?:astonished::astonished::astonished:

2 hours ago, Ramsy said:

Can you even differ one emotion from another? What made you think that I was angry when posting what I did? What I said was clearly a joke, so please learn how to differ one emotion or type of response from another.

lawl...

ok senpai

1 hour ago, xStoner420x said:

Interesting premise.... Does that mean the players that chose not to include cats in their profile pics prefer the other? I'm not quite sure everything is covered. ;P

Dogs are also referred to bitches, so I guess it works both ways. xD

1 hour ago, xStoner420x said:

PS. The one in my pic is a male cat, what does that mean?:astonished::astonished::astonished:

The Predator.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, xStoner420x said:

Mmaayybbee... Blue, but not the case for the others. :astonished:

JJ Blueman ;P

Well i could say my bird is a female but it would still pass wrong. Lol

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, xStoner420x said:

15 hours ago, Ramsy said:

Dogs are also referred to bitches, so I guess it works both ways. xD

When I mentioned preferred the other, I wasn't suggesting the animal angle. However, it's good to see you guys still have a bit of innocence, so lets leave it at that.

4 minutes ago, Unforgotten said:

Hold up... why did you put the title as "UU membership" when all you talk about is cat profile pictures?

Omfg, BECAUSE HE IS TALKING ABOUT EVERYONE WHO HAS THE UU MEMBERSHIP HAS A CAT BASSICALY.