I need help with my mice

ZoMbieK9

Hello guys... so a couple days ago i have been expierencing weird stuff with my mice while using the razer synapse 2.0 the only thing that helps is the razer deathadder driver but i dont know how to set a macro on that

because i set myself a bhop macro on razer synapse but when u download the deathadder driver it doesnt work because the razer item doesnt show up in the razer synapse and other things are except for the mice and when i delete the deathadder driver it goes weird again my sensitivity in cod bo is screwed up like its too fast but when i have the driver its normal. can anyone help me plz?

21 minutes ago, ShameOnYou said:

just use a fucking standard pc mouse for 5$ those work the best, i know you're only like 12 and think you're rich but you should consider keeping your money for later 

nah thx they break easliy

i see other ppl with the same mice and they have no problem

maybe its because this on is 3 years old?

14 minutes ago, Griggs said:

Don't use a cheap mouse, get a mouse that suits your hand, look up the mouse size and ur hand size etc, so it's gucci, or just go to store and try it out i suppose =)

u suck shameonyou

1v1 me i 30-0 u skrub

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ShameOnYou said:

i have had a 2$ mouse for 2 and a half years now and i'm pretty decent

decent

1. of an acceptable standard; satisfactory.

Decent is right Shame.  However, if you want to perform at a higher level, invest in a good gaming mouse.

I have logitech G502 proteus spectrum (80$) and i am more than comfortable with it but its also cause i am used to logitechs mice shape (I had logitech500 before) but as Griggz said you should get mouse which will fit you so maybe get some razer as you already had some :)

1 minute ago, Emmaaa said:

Well, I have a Logitech G402 and its pretty nice. It's fairly cheap at about $50 and I don't suki suki like certain people.......

ShameonYou

look my mouse has a suki scroll wheel its not fast