This has to stop...

Jesse

Hello dear people of Zam.

I came here to talk, not to fight just keep this in mind when you read this post and think about this before you comment.

Okay, so this post is gonna be about SgtHartman or RageQ whatever you wanna call him. Im getting really tired of this shit that he keeps doing to me. So what he does is uses my name on the server and talks shit with my name like 'im gay' and stuff like this. He keeps constantly doing this and some admins seen it too. I really want this to stop since Im getting sick of this and all i want is to play and not to deal with bullshit like this. You might there like 'Oh, that's not a big deal, don't cry Jesse'. Well listen to me now, he keeps doing this constantly and im getting tired of this and i want it to stop. You understand this? Hopefully you community will help me out with this problem and hartman can stop this. All i want is peace. Here is a screen shot of him using my name: 20160503192658_1.jpg

Thanks to Trajan for getting me this photo.

Love and peace.

-Jesse

• Upvote 2

• Community Manager

agreed. hartman is imature idiot and who ever let him get over age 20 is stupid because this guy is on 10 y.o kid thinking, insulting other players, attacking them, disrespecting everyone and more.. the most disgusting thing ive seen is that he easily copies others names and then making fun/doing shit under their name.. thats my opinion on this guy, not covering jesse but hartman needs a lesson. (y) YOU MAY ALL staff/members take it as very big fun lol lmao just easy LOL LOL LOOOOOOOOOOL.. actually no, this guy is retarded and I DONT WANT on zam someone that litteraly attacks everyone even its staff member..  thx

• Upvote 2

Yep, i want to say the same that hartman idiot, idk why i added him in friends, cuz he asked. Why he clones jesse??? He repeats his words like A PARROT (...). Probably, hartman hates him cuz jesse camp all rounds and shoots when run (Cuz he is PLATINUM and jesse has speed, i mean that he can run *Knifing* *No shoot* when game started). Hartman do it too (But he has only MVP without any skins and he cant run, it doesnt matter i think). I am for jesse.

#IForJesse

Edited by Fade
  • Upvote 1

omg Jesse ... I have known Hartman for a long time now and ik how he is to players... But plz I have talked to you so many times on steam about this and he is just trying to annoy you and when you always complain about it and makes topics like this, that will just make Hartman continue! I have tried to help you and I have talked to Hartman but I can't do anything about him acting like a kid even when you/ and I ask him to stop. I have tried to help you but also it's hard when you always argue back and call Hartman names aswell... and as I said in zam a couple of days ago it's funny that you complain about people that calles you names and are rude to you but you do the same to other player... 

• Upvote 6

I agree with jesse though, he says he's 20 but acts even more immature then my 3 year old little brother. What i would do is give him a warning for now, and if he doesn't stop he should face consequences. This guy is even worse then indy at disrespecting other players lmao

Idk if u can read this indy but i still luv u #letindyplayagain

• Community Manager
1 hour ago, ShameOnYou said:

I agree with jesse though, he says he's 20 but acts even more immature then my 3 year old little brother. What i would do is give him a warning for now, and if he doesn't stop he should face consequences. This guy is even worse then indy at disrespecting other players lmao

Idk if u can read this indy but i still luv u #letindyplayagain

#wewantindy

• Upvote 1

Bro hartman loves annoying people, if you actually were mature enough and really want him to stop, THEN STOP CRYING ABOUT IT, im 14, when i annoy people i want a reaction from them, he wants a reaction from you, and you give him one, so why would he stop??? just dont give him one and ur all gucci.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, BrEn! said:

Bro hartman loves annoying people, if you actually were mature enough and really want him to stop, THEN STOP CRYING ABOUT IT, im 14, when i annoy people i want a reaction from them, he wants a reaction from you, and you give him one, so why would he stop??? just dont give him one and ur all gucci.

Lol.

So i cant play and have fun when this cunt is in the server??? I knew this shit would happen and it really feels like admins/staff team doesn't care at all... If you wanna keep this faggot around then you probably will. I don't understand why don't you just get rid of him since he has done this so many times and he will keep doing it cuz he thinks its funny.

Edited by jesse

Jesse you realize that you creating this topic and drawing attention to him is exactly what he wants, right? You complain about what he says to you, but you call him a cunt and a faggot in your response. How does that help? If you want him to stop, stop reacting to it. He'll get bored.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, stlmokevin said:

Jesse you realize that you creating this topic and drawing attention to him is exactly what he wants, right? You complain about what he says to you, but you call him a cunt and a faggot in your response. How does that help? If you want him to stop, stop reacting to it. He'll get bored.

So you want me to ignore him when he chances his name to Jesse and says stuff like 'Im gay, i like to suck cocks'. You know kevin its not just easy to ignore this. You probably wouldnt just ignore it either if this happened to you since other ppl think its me saying it...

I can guarantee you I would not make a post about it whining and calling him names.  How does it help Jesse? You are playing into what he wants. If he's breaking the rules, or if you have screenshots of him acting inappropriately on the servers, then report him. We will handle him accordingly.

16 minutes ago, jesse said:

So you want me to ignore him when he chances his name to Jesse and says stuff like 'Im gay, i like to suck cocks'. You know kevin its not just easy to ignore this. You probably wouldnt just ignore it either if this happened to you since other ppl think its me saying it...

Yes thats exactly what you should do.

And I don't get why you get angry at Hartman. (sure, he uses your name, that would aggravate me too. But it's not against the rules) But you are mad cause he is calling you gay or a fag or whatever. But you do the exact same and this makes it harder for people to take this ''issue'' seriously. And I you're definitely not helping yourself by saying that the staff doesn't care. Cause as Moon said earlier in this topic, She has tried to help you. Show some fucking respect.

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, jesse said:

I knew this shit would happen and it really feels like admins/staff team doesn't care at all...

Are you kidding with me ?! For real ? I have spent time on both you and Hartman with this, don't say that we don't care. But ye i kind of gave up when you didn't listen to me and you keept arguing with Hartman. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, stlmokevin said:

I can guarantee you I would not make a post about it whining and calling him names.  How does it help Jesse? You are playing into what he wants. If he's breaking the rules, or if you have screenshots of him acting inappropriately on the servers, then report him. We will handle him accordingly.

I already made an report a while ago but nothing happened. And kevin he keeps constantly doing this and he wont stop it untill you guys do something about this. I hope you take this seriously cuz its not fun for me at all....

Just now, Moon Bear said:

Are you kidding with me ?! For real ? I have spent time on both you and Hartman with this, don't say that we don't care. But ye i kind of gave up when you didn't listen to me and you keept arguing with Hartman. 

I said it feels like you guys dont care since he isnt getting punished or anything at all.... You just let him do his bullshit... I dont really understand why. I know moon bear you tried to help but it hasnt been enough and i still thank you for trying to help me... Pls dont get me wrong

Are we supposed to ban users because they use the name "jesse"? No.  I'll say it again, hopefully for the last time: If he is acting inappropriate on the servers, or breaking rules, report him. Him using your name in itself is lame, but not enough to ban him. If he's acting inappropriate, that's a different story but you need to provide proof. 

#1k posts

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, stlmokevin said:

Are we supposed to ban users because they use the name "jesse"? No.  I'll say it again, hopefully for the last time: If he is acting inappropriate on the servers, or breaking rules, report him. Him using your name in itself is lame, but not enough to ban him. If he's acting inappropriate, that's a different story but you need to provide proof. 

#1k posts

He insults everyone on the server and everyone knows this. I seen him talking shit to Frupiss and Gart too... So you can ask them if you dont believe me. I dont know what else to say anymore since nothing will help... Guess i try to just ignore him then...

3 hours ago, jesse said:

So i cant play and have fun when this cunt is in the server??? I knew this shit would happen and it really feels like admins/staff team doesn't care at all... If you wanna keep this faggot around then you probably will. I don't understand why don't you just get rid of him since he has done this so many times and he will keep doing it cuz he thinks its funny.

I want to remember you that this is a war you started saying BS to me and to all those that were camping a long time ago ( ur a grown little boy now)...so i wanted to give you a lessod kid that I think you still didnt understand..keep saying rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt rekt when I die just makes me continue making you mad...thats why Im like this with you...you started and this will end when I DECIDE it has to end!

• Upvote 2

So to all members and not.. before a player says something about another player accusing and bla bla bla,,,think on why that other player acts like that,,,and we will all play happy....

41 minutes ago, SgtHartman89 said:

So to all members and not.. before a player says something about another player accusing and bla bla bla,,,think on why that other player acts like that,,,and we will all play happy....

What are you trying to say and what you want from me? Can you just leave me alone and live your own life?