Banned with not enough proof...

RageQ

• Founder

Your ban appeal has been denied.

You left the game when it was 5 zombies and 3 survivors.

That image proof might not be enough, but you were caught by our automated RQ system.

• Upvote 8

53 minutes ago, SgtHartman89 said:

Fade reported me with only 1 pic of no proof showing! Kevin ensure proofs before you ban!

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/262709806377883103/301861C8C57A2DB8BDC5914BA682C3C0D29A3156/

tell me where does it says i rq under 11 zombs?

Thanks for the tip Hartman! Actually, after seeing this report I checked your rage quit logs and found several occasions that were appropriate for banning. Lets not even get into your behavior on the servers lately, which has been flagged by our trusted members for being inappropriate (racist/hateful speech, etc). I gave you a 2 day ban solely based on your rage quit, but honestly your behavior lately may call for more time.

Just so you know, I evaluate every report I handle. I always check the Rage Quit logs to see how many players were survivors/zombies before making a decision that would temporarily remove a player from our servers for a few days. You earned this one.

• Upvote 8