Iamindy33 (ban or no ban?)

BrEn!

Classixz, I understand you get the last say in things, but surely Kevin, Pat, and others can have a say in it also, we want Indy back, we all do. I get that you and Indy are not friends. I'm not coming to ramble on about why I want Indy back, instead I'll give you a lot of positives for him being back.

1. You love your servers, right? If indy was on I can guarantee you that more people would play, and people would play a lot more often. You might not remember but when Indy was unbanned, and you see iamindy33 go onto black ops 1, just after I'd see at least five others follow him onto ZAM.

2. He makes the game more fun, occasionally  you guys fought but in general he made the game much more fun and enjoyable. For everyone!!

3. He has one of the most positive and fun mindsets when it comes to ZAM, and I think not just me, but slot of people looked up to that mindset and how he played, he made the game less campy, and more people to run.

4. He obviously wants to come back, so his not going to come back and annoy you? He would be a great player to see on the servers, and once again, more people would play and for more time.

Classixz, these are just four of the reasons why he would make our community better, there are a lot more where they came from but I focussed these points on the servers getting better because of him. 

Dont you reckon it would be fair to give him another chance? Even if you still dispise him, if you truly want what is best for the servers I think you will make the right decision here.

Say Yes for the servers.

#wewantindyback2016

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Gunter said:

Well when he mentioned you he asked if you had a say or not regarding Indy. 

#LetIndyplay

Does occur to anyone that I have remained neutral in this situation for a reason?

#LetClassixzDecideAndStopPesteringHimYou'reNotHelpingThings

• Director of Administration

That's not fair. Everybody deserve another chance and cause of Indy to ZAM came lot of new people and Indy himself did a very good job as CM and HA. Give him a chance, that guys deserves It and lot of people will come to ZAM and play again. Let's be honest that was him who was mostly making servers full.

If you feel like he doesn't deserve It for EVERYTHING he did for this community and servers. Please explain WHY!

• Upvote 5

None of you are aiding indy by making posts like these and saying #LETINDYPLAYAGAIN all over the place. If you think that, at the least, Kevin and Pat have not discussed this matter privately at least once, you're wrong, but that's them doing their job, obviously, and if you guys keep going at this the way you are, it's gonna backfire and result in the complete opposite of what you want.

Give Classixz some breathing room, if and when the time is ready, he'll make the call.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Ramsy said:

None of you are aiding indy by making posts like these and saying #LETINDYPLAYAGAIN all over the place. If you think that, at the least, Kevin and Pat have not discussed this matter privately at least once, you're wrong, but that's them doing their job, obviously, and if you guys keep going at this the way you are, it's gonna backfire and result in the complete opposite of what you want.

Give Classixz some breathing room, if and when the time is ready, he'll make the call.

Very well said Rams.

• Upvote 1

''If indy came back, zam would be more fun''

I chuckled to be honest.

Not really sure how he makes zam more fun? From what i seen when i played regularly whenever he joined people left? xD But thats just my opinion...

As i barely play now, this doesn't involve me much i suppose, but who doesnt love indy kappa

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, ░MyXa░ said:

''If indy came back, zam would be more fun''

I chuckled to be honest.

Not really sure how he makes zam more fun? From what i seen when i played regularly whenever he joined people left? xD But thats just my opinion...

As i barely play now, this doesn't involve me much i suppose, but who doesnt love indy kappa

Now when indy joins all his toxic fan boys join with him, but then also the non toxic leaves

(That's what I've seen)

• Upvote 6