The Future of UndeadUprising

Classixz

wait what????? 

Well congratulations community, you just fucked everything up. 

I loved this forum, this community and now it is closing? Thanks alot.

If I had any money i would use it to keep this forum up but sadly i don't

Hope zam won't be closing, i've loved it for 3 years and i want to keep loving it.

anyways, congratz to everyone that talked behind classicsz back or whatever you won >.>

First of all I want to thank you for everything you have done for us in the past 3 years. Nobody of us can imagine what it takes to lead UndeadUprising, ZAM and everything related to UU. The time you spent on all this is unimaginable and noone can complain about him leaving, since we, the community made him go. I want to apologize for the things, which went bad and that we didn't recognize or didn't help you, when help from all of us was needed and that we didn't took the opportunities you gave us.

Thank you for the awesome 3 years!

R.I.P.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Bloody said:

Nobody of us can imagine what it takes to lead UndeadUprising, ZAM and everything related to UU.

Not sure why u can't, since I find it very easy to imagine.

All it takes is the power of will and having fun.

If you have that you can research modding and programming, if you have will you are going to get good, if you have will you can find out how to setup servers and a forum, if you have will you can create a good product basically.

And ofc some spare money to get started.

Not saying it's easy to do this, but to imagine it, that's easy?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Just now, ZoMbieK9 said:

TBH if i had to I would take care of UU and ZAM and i would be the owner so other people can still have fun.

And if this is the case i would certainly take care of the Leader position and lead ZAM into the best i can.

Oh god no

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

So in other words you lost interest. It sometimes happens nothing lasts forever. You did good job modding ZAM and leading clan and i know it took a lot of time, but i am also sure you wouldnt do it without interest. And lets be honest ZAM is dying It hardly hits 15 players nowadays so updating and wasting time on ZAM in general seems more and more pointless. So i think blaming community behavior  as major thing which lead into your "disgust" is out of place.

• Upvote 3

With a work ethic like yours @Classixz I am positive you will move on to bigger and better things. It is sad to see you go. I don't know if I would blame it on the community. It is probably more accurate to just accept that games have an expiration date. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Director of Administration

Thanks for unbelievable 3 years where I just stayed after-school every day. Classixz you know that we all are really glad to have you as our king. No matter what you did the most and best here. Go on class, you have lot more to do with your skills and It would be something bigger and better like @Once said before me cause I he sent It faster >.< Community last time was showing more disrespect than giving you something for having this such a chill place for all of us. Well good luck 

• Upvote 2

Classixz i never really knew you but i respected you because i know the time and effort needed to do this kind of thing.  All this time i had nothing but respect for you and what you have done if there is anything you need HMU please

• Upvote 1