The Future of UndeadUprising

Classixz

49 minutes ago, Griggs said:

I think UU was really good considering one person did everything basically alone.

Just imagine how UU would have looked like if more people than classixz actually had the knowledge and power to change things.

Says the co-leader.

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, Ramsy said:

Says the co-leader.

Yes, I got basically no knowledge with programming, call of duty modding, server administration, setting up new servers, website building, or anything like that. I am trying to learn, but it will probably take a very long time to get me anywhere, but I am trying =)

But I've tried my best to do things that I know how to do, the biggest is helping out new players which I defiantly have done the most at, every time I'm on ZAM for the past 6 months I have constantly been helping out new players)

The second trait you mentioned is commendable at any given time, but most of the (at least current) server pop is like that, where they help people out and don't really expect much or anything in return (or at least I hope so). The first one is something that people can take up learning willingly, but noone should be forced or feel compelled to do so because they either feel bad for someone or want to help out solely because something is bad at the current time being.

Nothing lasts forever, that's all I can say right now.

But yh about UU, if it really is closing down etc. then I guess cheers for having me as a member ^^ I was a part of UU for around a year maybe and honestly I really enjoyed being a part of it, even though I wasn't much active in ZAM or in the forums but I guess being a GFX for you guys did help out a good amount for the community and UU itself. I guess my way of Thanking you Classixz is and was all the GFX I did for you and other members to help out with ZAM, UU etc, and yh once again HUGE thanks for having me as a part of UU and if you need anything I'll be here, just give me a shout.

Honestly, if it all goes down and all then I wanna let all of you know that I'll be here always to help with any kind of GFX work and I'll gladly try and do my best to help out as much as I can to all of you.

-Estima

• Upvote 5

• 2 months later...