my last time in go to play zam

jabowky18

if you want to play with me for the last round and talk with me im going to play at 6/10/16 at 3:45pm and also to talk with me the same time i will be on btw that will be last game on the us server and on zam and my youtube channel is going down jabowky18 signing out for the last time

• Downvote 5

18 hours ago, jabowky18 said:

if you want to play with me for the last round and talk with me im going to play at 6/10/16 at 3:45pm and also to talk with me the same time i will be on btw that will be last game on the us server and on zam and my youtube channel is going down jabowky18 signing out for the last time

tell me why are u leaving u can fix ur problems i understand alot of people dont like u but look at ur self not about u opinion

• 11 months later...
12 hours ago, zomborector said:

Man, we can play today. If you want to have fun I will waiting for you in the game. Good luck!

How can you even play with someone who hasn't been on the website or on the server for months?

I'm going to wish you luck waiting to see this person in-game, and to be able to play with him. Hopefully that day comes in the future. :joy:

This post is old. Don't know why you and I replied on it. :smirk:

• Upvote 1