Welcome to UndeadUprising

You must register an account before accessing UndeadUprising's website. Remember to validate your email address, and check your spam!

Get 20% off everything in the ZAM Store until the 30th of July. Use the code SUMMER at checkout! Go to the store
  • Announcements

• Classixz

ZAM has been moved to a new IP   06/13/2017

ZAM has been moved to a new IP due to the massive lag at the data center in Amsterdam. The new location is in London, UK and should provide a little bit better connectivity for American players. You can find the server in the Unranked tab in-game or with the IP 173.199.74.159:3134
jabowky18

my last time in go to play zam

if you want to play with me for the last round and talk with me im going to play at 6/10/16 at 3:45pm and also to talk with me the same time i will be on btw that will be last game on the us server and on zam and my youtube channel is going down jabowky18 signing out for the last time

kk cool

Lol bren  but cool

18 hours ago, jabowky18 said:

if you want to play with me for the last round and talk with me im going to play at 6/10/16 at 3:45pm and also to talk with me the same time i will be on btw that will be last game on the us server and on zam and my youtube channel is going down jabowky18 signing out for the last time

tell me why are u leaving u can fix ur problems i understand alot of people dont like u but look at ur self not about u opinion

Im actually suprised that ur not banned. Since ur a massive rebel that breaks the rule 24/7 lol, but anyways have fun m8 gonz miss u

Man, we can play today. If you want to have fun I will waiting for you in the game. Good luck!

12 hours ago, zomborector said:

Man, we can play today. If you want to have fun I will waiting for you in the game. Good luck!

How can you even play with someone who hasn't been on the website or on the server for months?

I'm going to wish you luck waiting to see this person in-game, and to be able to play with him. Hopefully that day comes in the future. :joy:

This post is old. Don't know why you and I replied on it. :smirk:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead