gart3

Regarding the current state of UU

11 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Bradymanz said:

“It’s not the will to win that matters—everyone has that. It’s the will to prepare to win that matters.”

inspo

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bradymanz said:

“It’s not the will to win that matters—everyone has that. It’s the will to prepare to win that matters.”

Beautiful 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Bradymanz said:

You're so sexy when you start inspiring like that.

• Upvote 1

i mean i feel like i have a pretty good importance in this community doing my job wise, everything is doing fine. that beeing said i have no idea what is about to happend or what ill do towards that change or even where i will be, but ill try my best to keep doing what i do and if anybody needs me in anything ill be here, mostly talking to gart,stoner,class and grigz. just let me know ill be around

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, ViiRuS_iQuicKZ said:

Greatly appreciated for you guys to stand up. Good luck @xStoner420x and @gart3. Thanks!

Thanks @ViiRuS_iQuicKZ @Bradymanz and everyone else, I'm so happy people are being this supportive. Also to everyone who has donated these past 2 days to the website. I do not want to take credit but we did discuss it at our meeting <3

• Upvote 3