AAANND We're back!

gart3

Alright guys, after a short website downtime today, we are back up. We are working to get the website licensed for another year. 

Also, as you can see, I am now the commnuity manager of UndeadUprising. Stoner is also now the website administrator and things will now be maintained. 

I want everyone to know that UU is gradually going to become more organized and better managed. I am going to have more details with this coming shortly.

For now, I would like to hear suggestions as to what we could do to improve the clan and the comminity. These can be sent in via a message on the forums. 

P.S. I am leaving to go camping for  1 week tomorrow morning and will not have access to the internet, so I am sorry if i cannot respond to your messages, and until I'm back, I encourage everyone to stay positive. Expect changes for the better, mine, Stoner's, and everyone elses interests lie with te community. I am only here to help you guys.

• Upvote 7

• gart3 pinned this topic
  • 2 months later...

ANNNNNNDD we're back to square one:D

Man things happen quickly around here, since the announcement topic is locked like most fuckifn things on this site, I'll use this topic to discuss my thoughts on how things are going cuz irony.

The title said it all "the rebirth of uu", in which case meant the clan was dead or dying, Jesus Christ a month or two ago everything was just going terrific I thought, nobody wanted any drama because things were just so damn peachy, so peachy many new members were being accepted and we all know these young and up and comers are great for the clan and its future wink wink hint hint.  Things were going even SO well that the leader decided to leave HOLY CRAP not even faze can have a more tightly nit strong clan.

Look I'm not doing this to put people down, or say I told ya so, I genuinely feel for some of the players this is affecting, and for some of the members/ staff it doesn't effect them because they don't care or put as much time and effort as they should or use to into this community.

Ever since I "returned" to uu I've done and said a lot of things, some jokingly but some were serious, and some of these things were considered hating/ saltiness/ or negative but only because they were coming from me, but maybe a few of the things were valid points that should have been taken seriously.  I got to see and feel what it was like as a "regular player" again, and the lack of communication that you receive from the people in charge.  Sometimes if I had a questions I would get very different answers from different sources within uu.  But this isn't even all about drama or problems just being ignored.

Idk the last time I've seen for than 3 uu members in zam at once, I'm not in the loop but would it be a stretch to say that many of members barely talk or even know each other? Or do they do the typical hey good luck and congratulations routine and move on( and don't get me started with community meetings lol).  What really annoyed me was just the lack of personality and charisma that's in the clan, their was maple and thats about it..  Idk why people bothered reviving the site nothing of any real importance happens on it, mainly to just check the player count without having to open black ops, for me anyway.

Now let's look at zam, fuk it, that's dead too, the servers only hold 18 people and 99% of the time it's nowhere near that, I remember whatever post it was, saying look at all these motherfuckers that come and so graciously visit the website everyday, (bout 40-50 I'd say), and yet we can't even get a full server in zam how could this be.  Yet I'm still sitting here with my dick in my hand wondering why.  Now that summer is over sure you'll hear that "busy with school" bullshit, I still remember when I first started playing I had school and basketball and still had at least an hour a day for zam or any other games I wanted to, but it doesn't matter zam was still dead on most weekdays even in the summer.  So I still just want to know what some of the people's excuses are for not playing anymore, did it get stale? Just not fun anymore? Nothing new comes along? Lost a rank? Need vip? Just went for wank break?  It's nothing like it used to be and I don't expect it to because I see very little hope of players including clan members that even want to try and change something or get something done.  Even if somebody comes up with a cool suggestion it just falls threw and nothing comes of up like always.

With the staff I could care less, call them lazy or inactive doesn't matter the servers were just the same with or without an admin on.

I don't like the move to "start fresh" mainly because I don't see any evidence of hopeful new players trying to prove themselves.  I see washed up players that don't want to have to work their way back up for a spot, and why should they? It's their leaders that were the cause of many of the problems anyways.  Like I said I'm just a regular player now who comes to zam for a little entertainment and maybe a vid now and than but more likely than not I just end up disappointed.

I don't see the point of trying this now when you could've just waited for bo3 zam and have done it than instead of possibly ruining what little uu had going for itself now, anywho I thought I was just here for my own selfish reasons but after spending all the time writing this shit I guess I can't say that.

• Upvote 6

And if people are still wondering why I say I don't see people that care, just go look at the future of undead uprising post when classixz resigned, regardless of his reasons you had everybody go WELP BYE HAVE A GREAT TIME, as uu fell apart, sure gart tried to pick up the pieces and the website got payed for but have things gotten any better or just keep getting worse.

• Upvote 1

if you're wondering why people dont play, then go and play when theres only 8 fucking people, invite people over until its about 12-13, den randoms will start joinjing themselves, and den boom full server.

it takes atleast an hour but meh worth

aside from that, zam has definitely become repetitive, and I'm sure black ops 3 will zam wont change to much, but the it will definitely bring players, as there will be new players that have never played the mod, and im sure its going to change quite a bit too,

lets just hope for the best lol, i dont really trust griggz, but sometimes you have to.

as long as they make the servers fun, ill consider that an accomplishment

• Upvote 2

Since the topic is locked, I will use this topic to discuss my own personal thoughts.

Everything was going fine before this nonsense started happening.

The leaders of UU and ZAM kicked out all the current admins of ZAM and members of UU, and now it feels like 2013 all over again.

The topic title says it all, "The Rebirth of UndeadUprising." I for one wouldn't reconsider this as the rebirth of UndeadUprising and ZombieAnnihilationMod. Maybe the clan wasn't working out properly, maybe things started to collapse/crumble, or maybe it just died out of no where. Who knows?

This change should be impacting everyone who is apart of the UndeadUprising clan but it isn't. Certain people do seem to care about this, but they are all reacting to it differently. Also, certain people don't seem to care at all and/or haven't heard about the news/announcement (rebirth of UU and ZAM) yet.

I'm not saying that the leaders of UU and ZAM should take the blame for all of this nonsense. It was their decision to do so in the first place. It should be the rest of us that should be taking the blame instead. Maybe you guys didn't fully understand what Griggs said when he made that topic. At first, I didn't understand/know what Griggs said in that topic, but after reading that topic over and over again it made more logical sense to me. I just wanted to thank gart3 for taking his own time to make another announcement. I feel like doing that, people managed to calm down, people started having a better understanding of what's currently going on, and people didn't have to worry a lot (that much) anymore.

Seeing the "Recruitment Forum" change was a bullshit thing to do in my opinion. You can't really apply for UU, ZAM, or the UU-Subdivisions (I'm not too sure if that's true at the moment, but I feel like it is true). Now, all you can apply for is "ZAM Staff" at the moment. I cannot believe that they decided to make it really "easy" to make it in as a staff member, and really "easy" to get kicked out of the team. All you have to do is follow the requirements, and make some type of bunker that they will enjoy implementing on the mod. Who even thought of something like this? Most of us remembered/knew how "hard" it was to become a staff member, and how "easy" it was for the leaders to kick us out (if they had a reason to do so). Why couldn't it have been the same like it always was? Why did it take you guys this long to make a move like this? If the leaders of UU and ZAM care about the community that much (a lot) shouldn't they be making a move/transition on a daily basis. Just a thought.

Ever since I made it back into the clan (about 3-4 weeks ago before this nonsense happened), I promised you guys many contributions that I am willing to give in/to this community. Did I ever get the chance to contribute to this community? No, not at all because you guys didn't give me enough time to contribute to this community the way I wanted to contribute to it. Maybe I might get another chance to do so? I'll just have to wait and find out.

With the previous staff team, I could/would care less about them. There weren't that many staff members at the time, and they just started becoming lazy, and inactive. I just hope with this big change that there will be even a better staff team then there used to be. Let's just wait and find out.

I personally hate/dislike having to start fresh once again. But guess what? I'm going to have to deal with this fresh start no matter what really happens.

I feel like this community will "officially" be back in business (to normal) once everybody gets their ranks back. That seems fair enough.

But overall, Indy made some pretty good points regarding ZAM and UU.

• Upvote 4

• Director of Administration
3 hours ago, ViiRuS_iQuicKZ said:

Seeing the "Recruitment Forum" change was a bullshit thing to do in my opinion. You can't really apply for UU, ZAM, or the UU-Subdivisions (I'm not too sure if that's true at the moment, but I feel like it is true). Now, all you can apply for is "ZAM Staff" at the moment. I cannot believe that they decided to make it really "easy" to make it in as a staff member, and really "easy" to get kicked out of the team. All you have to do is follow the requirements, and make some type of bunker that they will enjoy implementing on the mod. Who even thought of something like this? Most of us remembered/knew how "hard" it was to become a staff member, and how "easy" it was for the leaders to kick us out (if they had a reason to do so). Why couldn't it have been the same like it always was? Why did it take you guys this long to make a move like this? If the leaders of UU and ZAM care about the community that much (a lot) shouldn't they be making a move/transition on a daily basis. Just a thought.

You made some pretty good point here 

• Upvote 1

I find all of this really funny, 50% of people who disliked the requirements said it was because they are too easy, but the other 50% said that it is going to be way too hard to get into the Staff Team ^.^

But viirus, if it is too easy, then why does nobody meet the requirements yet? :)

// Thanks for giving us feedback tho, means a lot.