Banned for False RQ

.jaime

I would like to say i have no hate against Brady or Bloody for banning me. I understand its your job and i respect that. I just want to explain that I was playing Zam us Wensday June 21, And out of owhere my computer bluescreened. I got on ASAP when my computer restarted and told brady what happened. Hes said oh its ok. For him to say Its ok and make me think He wont report me and understands. Then to do so is bs. If i knew he was going to report. I would have got on the forums and made a post about it ASAP or to talk to a staff. Thanks for understanding. Im out

Bloody is a great admin and im sure he takes great desicions i dont doubt it one second, but i kinda bealive jaime on this. he really wants to get in UU and hes been trying his ass off to change and all and been suporting everyone. hes been friends with alot of UU members and a bit like me when i wasent UU if you hang out with UU members well you know the rules, long story short i highly bealive jaime on this one. he wouldnt rq

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bluebird said:

Bloody is a great admin and im sure he takes great desicions i dont doubt it one second, but i kinda bealive jaime on this. he really wants to get in UU and hes been trying his ass off to change and all and been suporting everyone. hes been friends with alot of UU members and a bit like me when i wasent UU if you hang out with UU members well you know the rules, long story short i highly bealive jaime on this one. he wouldnt rq

Thanks alot blue. This may sound corny but it means alot people support me. I came into zam thinking people are gonna hate me. But love u man ;0

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, .jaime said:

I would like to say i have no hate against Brady or Bloody for banning me. I understand its your job and i respect that. I just want to explain that I was playing Zam us Wensday June 21, And out of owhere my computer bluescreened. I got on ASAP when my computer restarted and told brady what happened. Hes said oh its ok. For him to say Its ok and make me think He wont report me and understands. Then to do so is bs. If i knew he was going to report. I would have got on the forums and made a post about it ASAP or to talk to a staff. Thanks for understanding. Im out

I wanna believe you because I like you and you are a good kid but is there any proof?

3 minutes ago, NMAPLE12 said:

I wanna believe you because I like you and you are a good kid but is there any proof?

You cant take a screenshot when ur computer is in the middle of a bluescreen

Ok! Bloody is just following the process, and is not responsible for the notice! The notice was created by me, which i action the moment j rq'd. In respect when j came back in later, he did say that his computer had crashed, but notice was already created. Now I'm not saying that he's lying, but everyone always say's their comp crashes which in a lot of cases they do! Mine always lags out or disconnects but I take a screen shot as evidence!

Moral of the story, you RQ on my shift! Be prepared to feel my wrath!!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Bradymanz said:

Ok! Bloody is just following the process, and is not responsible for the notice! The notice was created by me, which i action the moment j rq'd. In respect when j came back in later, he did say that his computer had crashed, but notice was already created. Now I'm not saying that he's lying, but everyone always say's their comp crashes which in a lot of cases they do! Mine always lags out or disconnects but I take a screen shot as evidence!

Moral of the story, you RQ on my shift! Be prepared to feel my wrath!!

I understand that, But you think i would Rq even though im tying to get uu and trying my hardest to change. Also To rq and come right back to ts and talk 2 u? That sound normal