New Avatar & Free To Use Renders - UU

iKinG

1 hour ago, .jaime said:

Can i get the 4th 2 last one? With Jaime as the name

You will have to ask someone else to make an avatar with that for you, sorry mate. I am only making avatars similar to the very first one with a person's choice of a background.

20 hours ago, .jaime said:

Ok ill the the first 1. with name jaime

and backround as weed leaf

Will make your avatar when I can! I live in an upper-class family so if they were to walk by my room and see a weed leaf on my computer, I'd have fun telling them why lol

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, iKinG said:

Will make your avatar when I can! I live in an upper-class family so if they were to walk by my room and see a weed leaf on my computer, I'd have fun telling them why lol

Sounds good! I dont smoke i just think it would look cool lmao

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, iKinG said:

Well, here ya go!

I try to upload it as my profile pic and it says this

1 file was larger than the maximum file size of 49.9712kb, and was skipped

wht do i do?

And thanks for the pic, its beautiful 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, iKinG said:

Well, here ya go!

Ur gonna hate me for this, but ive been getting negative feedback about the weed leaf so can u change it to like a batman sort of backround. like the symbol or something cool. Like the bat

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Great job on the GFX IKing. I dont really like weed but i love to see the work you put in does (sry that jaime is piccy as fk)

i can already see jaime downvotting this because i downvotting his, and he has nothing better as a comeback so thats what hes gona do (ouch) no but seriously i just downvotted because i hate to see how king put time into making you something then you just bassicly say "ye hmm no change it" like cmon..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, iNSANiTY said:

I just said that I agree with Griggs that Jaime is a fag, and you downvoted that, yet we both agree its true

please tell me where i said that xd. jaime does alot of dumb stuff on the forums and ingame ok maybe but doesnt mean i hate him, never said hes a fag, thats why i downvotted your thing. im just deffending a clan member, but if you get butthurt over a simple downvote im not the problem lol

48 minutes ago, iNSANiTY said:

I just said that I agree with Griggs that Jaime is a fag, and you downvoted that, yet we both agree its true

I don't think jaime is a fag, I don't dislike posts because of the person who wrote it, nobody should. I dislike post because I disliked the post/comment? If jaime asks for a picture, then someone who is willing to do it for free because he is a nice guy, and after he takes his time to create the image he doesn't want it because somebody else disliked it? Jaime even said he liked it and it looks good, but because someone said something negative about the leaf he is using he doesn't want it anymore...

This is what I gave my dislike for this time.

Also I said that jaime deleted a comment, but I was wrong, I saw a comment, went back to the topic and it was gone, I just looked at the wrong place xd my mistake =)

• Upvote 1