ZAM Barricades

Griggs

Just now, NMAPLE12 said:

Ok then maybe Staff,member,vip,mvp?

no, we won't change barricades to different ranks. It stays as it is now, Admin Cades, MVP/VIP Cades, Normal Player Cades and Static Unbreakable Cades

• Community Manager

There can be ONLY ▶4◀ types of barricades!

1. ADMIN barricades

2. VIP&MVP barricades

3. Normal Player barricades

4. Static Unbreakable Barricades 

And the question was: How do you want them to LOOK like?

If you feel they could get some new fresh coat and you got an idea for it? Post your ideas right here :-----)

▲▲▲▲▲▲ This is for #@#@# ▲▲▲▲▲▲ I hope there will be nobody else asking for adding more cades

• Upvote 1

put a massive UU logo on the admin cades =) with a fire patern or simply a new colour, anything unique

omg you could even put the current website background on a cade, that would look so cool

omg again, you could ma a compilation of every UU members profile pic or GFX and make one big imagine out of all does small ones and put that on a admin cade<3 that be amazing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for vip cades just change the colour and add on the box VIP/MVP same for the regular members, change colour and type MEMBER

• Upvote 1

For the unbreakable cades, I think you should make it a purple center with a gold/red fade in. So like the center would stay purple but the rim would be changing inbetween red and gold. Similar to how Griggzor's UU emblem fades in from orange to black.

And here is how the normal cades look now, tell us your opinion about what should be added or removed, make a quick paint pic to just show of ur ideas or smthing. for example, do u like the skulls?

c608c66bb023465ba5b1f2d701b2fbf9.png

9a70c323fbf747069fddc97b68128b2b.png

20 hours ago, Frupissss said:

There can be ONLY ▶4◀ types of barricades!

1. ADMIN barricades

2. VIP&MVP barricades

3. Normal Player barricades

4. Static Unbreakable Barricades 

And the question was: How do you want them to LOOK like?

If you feel they could get some new fresh coat and you got an idea for it? Post your ideas right here :-----)

▲▲▲▲▲▲ This is for #@#@# ▲▲▲▲▲▲ I hope there will be nobody else asking for adding more cades

You still ignored my question.. WHY CAN THERE ONLY BE 4? IS IT AGAINST THE LAW TO HAVE 5? 

• 1 month later...
  • Griggs locked this topic