UNBAN ME PLS

TheMason31

HI Fruppiss ban me for rage qui im not rage quit

warned grigzor I do not rage quit I told him that I have to leave 3min and I come back and I made clear that I rage quit not ps sry im french i do not know too much English spoken : )

• Upvote 1

• Community Manager

So ehm..  [GoS]TheMason31 left the game. <- That is normal way for everybody that leave the game on their own (by going to menu and leaving server). So you have not crashed and your ping was fine as well. You just left. I was waiting for you about half round and then I decided to ban you for rage quit as first zombie (yep bit longer waiting for you to rejoin). YOU have rejoined to server at the end of the round but you were already banned. I have no need to wait for people whole game to rejoin. If you crashed (you did not) your need is to let some admin know about that (best the one who was with you in-game: me) Have you?? No and I see you know the web as well so you had lot of options to let somebody know... IF WE TAKE THIS AS NOT FAIR BAN we can look on your past penalties and I see you are rage quiting alot + your rage quit log is not clear as well. By the way why are you making appeal two days ago after ban when you have got that message about your ban that day? If you wanted to talk about that you would, not let it go. 

• Upvote 1

He came back in the same round that he left and you kept the ban? I can understand if he left and came back the next round or something, but sometimes maybe give people a chance. Accidents do happen.

Also, if it's been two days and he's still banned, how long was he banned for?

• Upvote 4

est-ce-que tu est revenue pendant le meme match durant la meme partie? si oui tu devrait pas etre ban. et en passant comment long etait ton ban? je peut t'aider en francais au besoin mais ses pas moi qui ta ban donc jai aucune idee quesse qui est arriver

for the english peeps out there just trying to help im out in french

48 minutes ago, stlmokevin said:

He came back in the same round that he left and you kept the ban? I can understand if he left and came back the next round or something, but sometimes maybe give people a chance. Accidents do happen.

Also, if it's been two days and he's still banned, how long was he banned for?

Perfect example why you should still be an admin.

• Upvote 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.