a gamer that needs gamers help

Bluebird

Hello m8ts. so i only have 1 question. i am currently looking for a headset, money dosent matter just a good headset. mine is pretty broken right now and i really need a new one, im not really good with that kind of stuff so this is why i need the community's help right now. if you have a good headset please right it down in the comments and comment where i could find it and how much would it cost (if possible) and no im not lazy, ik i could be doing all of this lol but i just want people opinion on wich is good because some people know about stuff that i dont know about =). so once again im looking for a HEADSET not a mic or something the full headset. so my french broken voice can sound beautiful<3 

thanks guys

-BlooBurd

I wish I were you, you can buy a headset and money doesn't matter. Sadly money is basically everything for me.

So for you I recommend the very good headphones Sennheiser Orpheus, these are the headphones I would get if they weren't so expensive :/

But with a money capped around my price range I would just look through the headphones Sennheiser has to offer and get a stand-alone mic, but if you want a headset I currently have HyperX Cloud II, they are really good for the price, only thing I dislike about them is the low bass. (Bought them for $ 65)

• Upvote 1

sennheiser game zero * -*) love this headset, worth the money :>

( First I bought the HyperX Cloud II buuuut I hated it and bought the Sennheiser instead. I only use my HyperX when im going away to a friend or something cuz I dont want my Sennheiser to break ... ) 

• Upvote 2

This is the one i Use.

https://www.amazon.com/Razer-Kraken-Chroma-Gaming-Headset/dp/B00MTWV0RO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1470466502&sr=8-1&keywords=razer+7.1+headset

Razer Kraken 7.1

Super Comfortable and Good quality. Around 85/90 bucks for new.

I bought the Refurbished instead of new for only 56ish USD (But was perfectly fine, so far no problems at all) 

Link for Refurbished if interested https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00MTWV0RO/ref=dp_olp_refurbished?ie=UTF8&condition=refurbished

• Upvote 3