Moon Bear

Bye UU

12 posts in this topic

It's very sad to see another good friend leaving UndeadUprising. Thank you for the great time we had and the job you did for UU and ZAM. I wish you the best for the future Ida! :thumbsup: <3

• Upvote 6

12 minutes ago, *FR*skoll said:

Oh no i am sad to this new...good continuation i'm glad i could meet you.

Good bye Moon.

well im still gonna play and stuff im just leaving UU 

@Moon Bear
It's sad to see someone else leave the clan and staff team. Thanks for the great times that I got a chance to play with you and/or chat with you on TeamSpeak. Also, thanks for the great memories we've had this past year. I won't forget it. 

You were UU's only girl and you did a pretty great job for UU and ZAM. You did a fine job handling the drama that happened and I was really surprised that you didn't leave. Good thinking that people convinced you to stay.

Welcome to the "Retired Staff Member" Team. Enjoy!

There comes a time that people have to move on with their lives and I guess that's what you are passionate about.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ViiRuS_iQuicKZ said:

@Moon Bear
It's sad to see someone else leave the clan and staff team. Thanks for the great times that I got a chance to play with you and/or chat with you on TeamSpeak. Also, thanks for the great memories we've had this past year. I won't forget it. 

You were UU's only girl and you did a pretty great job for UU and ZAM. You did a fine job handling the drama that happened and I was really surprised that you didn't leave. Good thinking that people convinced you to stay.

Welcome to the "Retired Staff Member" Team. Enjoy!

There comes a time that people have to move on with their lives and I guess that's what you are passionate about.

Thanks Viirus :3

• Upvote 1

:(

Mad respect for hanging in there during all the BS..

Things were bungled pretty badly during all the craziness, and I know I have a fair share of blame for that. I want you to know that I've always had a lot of respect for you, and was proud to have you on the staff team. Nothing good lasts for ever, but the time you put into the clan/mod helped make it a better place. Good luck to you Ida, no matter what the future holds i'm sure you're going to kill it!

<3

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, stlmokevin said:

:(

Mad respect for hanging in there during all the BS..

Things were bungled pretty badly during all the craziness, and I know I have a fair share of blame for that. I want you to know that I've always had a lot of respect for you, and was proud to have you on the staff team. Nothing good lasts for ever, but the time you put into the clan/mod helped make it a better place. Good luck to you Ida, no matter what the future holds i'm sure you're going to kill it!

<3

Thanks Kevin <3 

And Kevin pls don't blame yourself for anything that happened during the drama, I think we all did stuff that we regret but you tired to hold everything together for a long time! :>

• Upvote 2