ZAM 2.0 Is really bad

anguish

So on 2.0 when you first start the game you have a 50/50 chance to be put on zombie team. if you are then you get guns and choose class just like as a survivor, but now you can kill survivors with them. Lots of other glitches too that i will have to remember later.

The title of this topic throws me off... sigh....

Just because there are bugs doesnt mean the v2.0 is bad.... theres always bound to be bugs and glitches in every release of any mod/game....

but good thing you reported the bug so that its easier to fix

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, ░MyXa░ said:

The title of this topic throws me off... sigh....

Just because there are bugs doesnt mean the v2.0 is bad.... theres always bound to be bugs and glitches in every release of any mod/game....

but good thing you reported the bug so that its easier to fix

Exactly, if you post titles like this it would basically only mean one thing, you never want any more ZAM updates, it's nearly impossible to avoid any bugs when updating or creating a game. Hopefully everything will be fixed as soon as possible.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Griggs said:

Exactly, if you post titles like this it would basically only mean one thing, you never want any more ZAM updates, it's nearly impossible to avoid any bugs when updating or creating a game. Hopefully everything will be fixed as soon as possible.

That's right. I think 2.0 is really good update.Nice work class and other :)

• Founder
4 hours ago, anguish said:

So on 2.0 when you first start the game you have a 50/50 chance to be put on zombie team. if you are then you get guns and choose class just like as a survivor, but now you can kill survivors with them. Lots of other glitches too that i will have to remember later.

ZAM Version 2.1.0 includes improved team checks. Issue resolved. Report bugs to get them fixed, I won't be able to find them all by myself, I need people to tell me what the bug is and what you did/happened that might have caused. 2.0 has been out for two days, don't expect it to be perfect.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Classixz said:

ZAM Version 2.1.0 includes improved team checks. Issue resolved. Report bugs to get them fixed, I won't be able to find them all by myself, I need people to tell me what the bug is and what you did/happened that might have caused. 2.0 has been out for two days, don't expect it to be perfect.

Well done. I will  help you!! Let's makes it perfect!!!

• Upvote 1

Dunno if this is everytime, but as an mvp you can change your weapons, and when i click on random SMG or w/e its called my primary gun just dissapears? and i can not get it back. I'll have to do some more research but thought id share it

• Founder
2 minutes ago, ShameOnYou said:

Dunno if this is everytime, but as an mvp you can change your weapons, and when i click on random SMG or w/e its called my primary gun just dissapears? and i can not get it back. I'll have to do some more research but thought id share it

I'm aware of this issue, currently looking into it. Thanks for reporting it.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Griggs said:

Exactly, if you post titles like this it would basically only mean one thing, you never want any more ZAM updates, it's nearly impossible to avoid any bugs when updating or creating a game.

inb4 people were complaining about ZAM v1.6 being bad.

But, he's right.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.