Map Updates

iamindy33

Hi fux

I just want everybody's opinion on new maps so we can see where we're at, I guess a few people are making or trying to make a few

So if you are or plan to which are they, or what maps do you think should change?

If nothing I assume nobody is doing anything, which for some reason I do

• Upvote 1

There's plenty of camping spots to choose from on each map and I like most of them. Just be glad that people actually dedicate or have already dedicated their own time to construct new spots to share with you guys to experience and enjoy. This is why there's the !like and !dislike commands. If you "truly like" a map then type in the !like command in-game if you want. If you "truly dislike" a map then type in the !dislike command in-game if you want. It's that simple. There are certain spots on each map that players don't even bother camping at and I just wonder why are these spots even implemented to the mod. I'd say maybe update maps that people truly "dislike" and go from there.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the new maps at least added something different than the same spots that kept being reused in every map "update". Maybe they weren't the best, but many of the previous maps had super easy climb over spots, or were just OP in general. I can definitely understand wanting more spots added, but eh.. Bluebird put a lot of work into his maps, so don't shit on the guy. Patriot and I made a few of those "shitty" maps as well.

Your nuke wasn't bad, but i don't think any of it was original. You re-used some old spots and modified some of patriot and my new spots. The video you offered as a preview was pretty rough around the edges, but I wouldn't go so far as to call it "shitty" as you clearly put some work into it.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, stlmokevin said:

I think the new maps at least added something different than the same spots that kept being reused in every map "update". Maybe they weren't the best, but many of the previous maps had super easy climb over spots, or were just OP in general. I can definitely understand wanting more spots added, but eh.. Bluebird put a lot of work into his maps, so don't shit on the guy. Patriot and I made a few of those "shitty" maps as well.

Your nuke wasn't bad, but i don't think any of it was original. You re-used some old spots and modified some of patriot and my new spots. The video you offered as a preview was pretty rough around the edges, but I wouldn't go so far as to call it "shitty" as you clearly put some work into it.

honestly as much as a mean move i guess it is to say does maps are shitty, for the 4 maps i did i got sooo much good feedback and way more positive comments on them then bad ones, so i only on my part take the bad ones as a way to improve but dosent really matter if indy doesnt like it lol

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, stlmokevin said:

We don't need original spots, I can guarantee 50% at least of the people who have been here for more than 12 months want the old spots back, Indy's nuke was really good. I wouldn't mind it.

13 hours ago, iamindy33 said:

I guess "all those people" that were working on maps gave up, and it looks like even if somebody makes a new map it won't be used, nice to know so people don't waste their time

As for you, I made a nuketown, and gave it to UU. I finished it, and recently I haven't made maps I've been ranking up on Csgo :)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BrEn! said:

We don't need original spots, I can guarantee 50% at least of the people who have been here for more than 12 months want the old spots back, Indy's nuke was really good. I wouldn't mind it.

As for you, I made a nuketown, and gave it to UU. I finished it, and recently I haven't made maps I've been ranking up on Csgo :)

rallye Nice for nuk .. thé nuk to this moment is really buring.

I can safely say i dislike most maps right now honestly probably the reason i mostly run

especially summit, summit is probably the worst version rn. Reopen the spot from tower to the inside, and remove the second spot to hop on to those railings

nuke should have the 1 p cade spot again and cracked should get the bus again, crisis tower should be removed & firing range should have that one spot again in the house near tower.

i really liked the old maps and i bet 80% of old players want them back aswell

we should also reintroduce the flag bunkers again, though most of the kids that play nowadays don't even know what those are