ZAM Black Ops 3

Classixz

• Founder

I'm creating this thread to showcase possible things for ZAM in Black Ops 3 and things that could be possible since a lot of people wanted me to create it for this game.

As of right now I haven't focused anything on gameplay as I feel that there's not enough assets from Treyarch to start working on ZAM of right now. (Don't worry, they will for sure release more as they update the mod tools.)

If there's any suggestions in weapons & models please suggest them bellow and I'll see what I can do about it.

• Upvote 8

I'd love to see the CoD4 G36C with true physics, BO1 L96A1 with true physics and MW3 MSR with true physics, but I can't stress enough how excited I am to see all of the custom-made weapon camos we'll see in BO3. That's one of the things I'm most excited for.

Custom skyboxes, weather (rain/snow for the most part), custom viewhands - some of which are custom-painted gloves (think back to the CoD4 championship days), custom-designed items (think of UGX-Mods's custom Elemental PaP machine) and so much more is why mod tools are gonna be one of the best things that's happened to Call of Duty so far.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, iamindy33 said:

My biggest concern in bo3 is frame rate, currently I play on 600x800 with low texture xdddd just try it, their needs to be one hell of an fpsboost

1 hour ago, Origami said:

If we can have FPsboosts i will be happy because i have all my setting on the minimum and still lagging 

39 minutes ago, *FR*skoll said:

Yeah me too i can really knifing with this fpsboost 

Hey kids, want an awesome fpsboost for black ops 3? Well, I can honestly say that I found the biggest and most awesome fpsboost on the planet.

GX297EA_141101_800x800.jpg

It's called "a new graphics card"

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

This community is built around bo1 an old game that doesn't require very good hardware, yet many players complain about fps or not running smoothly, probably because they are on laptops.  Also for many players it's difficult just purchasing vip do to circumstances , so to just assume everybody can buy a crazy graphics card is retarded.

If their is a zam for bo3 the only way it's going to succeed at the start is if the most of the community we have on bo1 now can transition to it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Griggs said:

Hey kids, want an awesome fpsboost for black ops 3? Well, I can honestly say that I found the biggest and most awesome fpsboost on the planet.

GX297EA_141101_800x800.jpg

It's called "a new graphics card"

ok fine ahahahah anyway i will change mine when i will  buy my new power suplie so did you know a good graphic card ? 

• Community Manager

When youre clever, able to read specifications and watch some youtube videos of performance tests you can easily build an VERY cheap and powerfull set-up that will run black ops 3 maxed settings 1080p at least 60 fps. No need for TOP gfx cards such as titans, 980's or 1k series now and im not saying its bad to have expensive and beastly pc but you can enjoy newer games without being homeless B-) lol

Im very excited for ZAM bo3, keep it up class gj. (y)

9 hours ago, iamindy33 said:

This community is built around bo1 an old game that doesn't require very good hardware, yet many players complain about fps or not running smoothly, probably because they are on laptops.  Also for many players it's difficult just purchasing vip do to circumstances , so to just assume everybody can buy a crazy graphics card is retarded.

If their is a zam for bo3 the only way it's going to succeed at the start is if the most of the community we have on bo1 now can transition to it.

I mean with a $ 200 graphics card you can play Black Ops 3 on Medium/High Settings on ~120 FPS. In normal situations $ 200 isn't much, for example, we in the Nordic countries can get that money by either going to school for 2 months or get a job, work 1 month, pay taxes, buy food, pay rent, do shit like that, and you'll still have more than enough to buy a good graphics card.

Indy, it doesn't matter if they're running on a laptop or not, they can still buy a graphics card and hook it up to the laptop through one of those external PCI-E slots. Those are a bit more expensive ofc, I think they are around like $ 50.

Also, if the people who play bo1 are so poor, why have so many bought Platinum? xd

• Upvote 1