ZAM Black Ops 3

Classixz

52 minutes ago, Classixz said:

I'm looking for people that could translate ZAM into: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil and Russian. as most of the language could be translated using Google Translate or something similar I feel it's better to ask people that might know these language for a much better translation instead of the automated one.

Please reply if you can, and which language(s).

I am your man for translate in french .

• Upvote 1

• Founder

Added a bunch of more strings that needs translation added the new one as an attachment: (it includes MyXas translations)

I'm moving this project over to Google Docs so that everyone that translates will have the same updated version.

It can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SbEqMNp2U41glgUkx_jqC8C6W_Br8ZskijQICoCrz4U/edit?usp=sharing

For anyone that wants to translate you have to give me your email.

Edited by Classixz
Google Doc added

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • Founder

Hey so I never posted any public statement regarding ZAM for BO3, the project was basically put on hold when the public beta was released due to the fact Treyarch basically stopped supporting Mod Tools for BO3, while ZAM still is possible to be a thing on BO3 the game is lacking a key feature that never was added, support for menus. ZAM without a shop wouldn't be ZAM, if they do decide to add this feature in a later update the project could be brought up again. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

• 2 months later...

Honestly I have Platinum Rank and every match I don't even need to buy a new weapon it's so boring and unfair. I think there should be a system where Platinum Rank gets say 30 points (on the forums) and each gun costs a different amount of points. Say, (idk what weapons will be added so I'll just used bo1 examples), R700=20, Intervention=20, Desert Eagle=5, Skorpion=15,

Something like that.

• Confused 2

On 11/9/2017 at 7:06 AM, Beluga Whale said:

Honestly I have Platinum Rank and every match I don't even need to buy a new weapon it's so boring and unfair. I think there should be a system where Platinum Rank gets say 30 points (on the forums) and each gun costs a different amount of points. Say, (idk what weapons will be added so I'll just used bo1 examples), R700=20, Intervention=20, Desert Eagle=5, Skorpion=15,

Something like that.

I mean you don't just get 1 sniper one submachine gun 1 pistol, you get x amount of points and guns cost y amount of points. You don't just get 1 sniper you can have 2 snipers but no submachine gun and no pistol. Or you can have like 6 pistols with no snipers and no submachine guns. Or maybe 3 submachine guns. Also maybe have a choice for which grenades you want etc.

• Confused 2

• 2 weeks later...

I just recorded myself using a mod that turns all of your shots into bullets from a different gun. I used the Ballista and it shot rounds from the Blundergat. Is there any way someone could edit a gun so that it shoots bullets from a different gun like in this video but only that one gun? Like I said this mod makes all of your guns do that. It also keeps the main bullet and just adds the other bullets. I would assume you could do this by just making the gun act the same as the regular gun except it has different bullets. TL:DR I want a sniper shotgun pls.

Shotgun_Sniper.mp4