New graphic card

Destiny's

If you want to have two graphics cards inside your computer, they have to be the same GPU. You cannot have for example 1 GTX 760 and 1 GTX 980 with SLI. You must have 2 of same GPU.

http://www.geforce.com/hardware/technology/sli/faq

Read that before you upgrade.

This is of course if you have NVIDIA, not sure about AMD and their Crossfire

• Upvote 1

If you have a shit GPU now I recommend u sell it / throw it away and buy a new 700 $ graphics card. You shouldn't really use SLI with that budget, SLI will cause some bugs, and your room will become super hot, better with just 1 monster GPU.

Just now, Griggs said:

If you have a shit GPU now I recommend u sell it / throw it away and buy a new 700 $ graphics card. You shouldn't really use SLI with that budget, SLI will cause some bugs, and your room will become super hot, better with just 1 monster GPU.

I was also going to suggest this but Griggs beat me to it. Especially if your current card is older, just sell it and get what you can for it and buy a 9xx or Titan if you want to splurge.