Heyy i am back in ZAM

Kinder#Bueno

Stop Guys you gave a chance to me , and i thank you for this chance , i Knew you show to is possible to change , stop to be nasty to kinder i am not with him but i find this stupide to all Guys hâte him... you just do That for gave to you à personality near to those Who have a reason. I Know to Some players have réason to don't like him, but not all . 

• Upvote 1

Honestly, I don't understand shit what skoll is saying, but he's right.

I was a dick in the beginning aswell, but people need second chances, we all fuck up atleast once. 

I wasn't alwayst the nicest person untill someone gave me a second chance,

I returned to playing zam tried to apply, yes I was rejected but I didn't give up.

I re-applied again, became alot more mature, didn't break any rule or nothing. 

And guess what I got accepted.

All you people wonder why the servers are always empty as fuck. 

Well here's why, people get shit on.

If they made a mistake, or they were a little rude, or maybe abused an exploit or glitch, they get shit on, thrown out of the community.

They did their time, they got banned. Okay, abusing a glitch is not good in any way? But if they want to play again, let them?

Let them learn out of their mistakes, let them mature.

I've seen alot of nice players leave cause they got shit on by the higher up people, and im talking about admins and moderators now. Most of them retired or just plain left

But still. I got shat on by Indy and griggz an awfull alot of times, I did leave myself for some time, but I rejoined. I matured. I learned to put that shit out of my mind, not react to it.

What I advise all of you people is to let people enjoy their stay, instead of saying "Oh he'll be here to glitch again", "Oh he'll be here to rq again", "Oh damn, this hardcore ass camper is back :(", "oh nooo this crybaby is back", this drains people's energy to a point where they just don't want to play anymore because y'all can't keep your shit for yourself, and yeah I've did this myself, but I've learned from it. And I hope all of you guys do too. kthxbai

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, *FR*skoll said:

Kinder tryed to be forgiven but it is with someone like you who only wants to make it even more spiteful and hateful. 

You are one of these players who will never advanced the community.

You should at least try .

will you ever advance in the community? not being a dick or anything

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, BrEn! said:

Well now that your back, please leave again. 

Look this is what i was fucking talking about, y'all are complaining about empty servers, yet you're still shitting on players that probably joined waaay before you. Let him be, if he wants to play let him play. If you fucking hate him, then ignore him. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, aShamed said:

Look this is what i was fucking talking about, y'all are complaining about empty servers, yet you're still shitting on players that probably joined waaay before you. Let him be, if he wants to play let him play. If you fucking hate him, then ignore him. 

Ok first of all, take a joke. Secondly, please joined way before me, pfft i joined within like 2 months of this going up. 

I don't mind him being back, just if he breaks any rules well we know he hasn't changed. we can wait and see.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just let him be, I have been treated like him, I know what it's like. 

We've all broken a rule or two even the higher up ones. 

It might've been a joke, but give the guy a break. Maybe he wouldn't take it as a joke? 

And see that he's being harassed again, and then leave again. 

If he wants to rejoin and you don't like him that much, just don't comment on his topic. 

That's all I have to say.

• Upvote 1

I agree with shame on the part of people get shit on, many times mainly kids fromt his community just go along with bashing whoever the weakest link with no friends is like dragonballz or cookie monster and ofc shameonyou:,) not because anything personal, but just because they wanna belong, which I can't blame them for tbh but thats not a good way of getting noticed.  Anyone who breaks rules or glitches ingame is ofc a fag, but the "toxic" kids who are always fighting or arguing are just as bad.  If somebody comes "back" they should always be welcomed because the servers need players, but dont deserve any respect, they have to proved they change/ act better

welcome back fag

• Upvote 4

locking this topic because its just gona start arguements for idk what reason, kinder got the message. welcome back

if you wanna type something nice towards him like welcome back or whatever and you havent have the chance to do it on here just PM him or something

• Downvote 1